Funny Jokes to Make Your Kids Laugh!
Share a giggle with these funny jokes! These are short jokes that are kid friendly! We love funny jokes for kids.
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
- Why did the melon jump into the lake? It wanted to be a water-melon.
- What did the duck say when it bought lipstick? “Put it on my bill.”
- What has a bed that you can’t sleep in? A river.
- Why were the teacher’s eyes crossed? She couldn’t control her pupils.
- How does the ocean say hello? It waves.
- What lights up a soccer stadium? A soccer match.
- What creature is smarter than a talking parrot? A spelling bee.
- Which U.S. state has the smallest soft drinks? Minnesota (as in, “mini-soda”).
- Apparently, you can’t use “beef stew” as a password. It’s not stroganoff.
- Why did the drum take a nap? It was beat.
- Where do hamburgers go to dance? They go to the meat-ball.
- Why did the tomato turn red? It saw the salad dressing.
- Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless.
- What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account? Prime mates.
- Why are teddy bears never hungry?Because they’re always stuffed!
- Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal.
- If athletes get athlete’s foot, what do elves get? Mistle-toes.
- Why couldn’t the pony sing? Because she was a little hoarse.
- Where do cows go for entertainment? The mooooo-vies!
- What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.
- How does NASA organize a party? They planet.
- What runs around a yard without actually moving? A fence.
- What’s an astronaut’s favorite candy? A Mars bar.
- Where do sheep go to get their hair cut? The baa-baa shop.
- Why are there gates around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in.
- What do you get when you cross a snake with a pie? A pie-thon!
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? He neverlands.
- What’s the most musical part of the chicken? The drumstick.
- Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over a bay, they would be bagels.
- How do you know when the moon has had enough to eat? When it’s full.
- What kind of music do planets like? Neptunes.
- What do you call a group of disorganized cats? A cat-tastrophe.
- Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs.
- Where do you learn to make banana splits? At sundae school.
- How do you tell if a vampire is sick? By how much he is coffin.
- Why was the math book sad? Because it had so many problems.
Ready for more fun and laughter?
MY LATEST VIDEOS
MY LATEST VIDEOS