Make friends feel special with simple gifts for Valentines Day! I have everything you need with my Valentine Gift Tag Bundle. It is now 75% OFF. Learn More
Share a giggle with these funny jokes! There are over 50 short jokes that are kid friendly! Plus over 100 more of the funniest jokes for holidays and even new jokes for dad to tell!
We love kids jokes! You will be able to keep friends and family laughing with this long list of jokes!
50 Funny Jokes
Have a good laugh over these clean jokes you can tell your friends and kids without getting in trouble! I hope they will think they are seriously funny jokes!
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
- Why did the melon jump into the lake? It wanted to be a water-melon.
- What did the duck say when it bought lipstick? “Put it on my bill.”
- What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.
- What has a bed that you can’t sleep in? A river.
- Why were the teacher’s eyes crossed? She couldn’t control her pupils.
- What starts with E, ends with E, and has only 1 letter in it? An Envelope.
- How does the ocean say hello? It waves.
- What lights up a soccer stadium? A soccer match.
- What creature is smarter than a talking parrot? A spelling bee.
- Which U.S. state has the smallest soft drinks? Minnesota (as in, “mini-soda”).
- Why couldn’t the leopard play hide and seek? Because he was always spotted.
- Apparently, you can’t use “beef stew” as a password. It’s not stroganoff.
- Why did the drum take a nap? It was beat.
- Where do hamburgers go dancing? They go to the meat-ball.
- Why did the tomato turn red? It saw the salad dressing.
- Why shouldn’t you write with a broken pencil? Because it’s pointless.
- What do you call two monkeys that share an Amazon account? Prime mates.
- Why are teddy bears never hungry? Because they’re always stuffed!
- Why did the tree go to the dentist? It needed a root canal.
- If athletes get athlete’s foot, what do elves get? Mistle-toes.
- Why couldn’t the pony sing? Because she was a little hoarse.
- Where do cows go for entertainment? The mooooo-vies!
- What do you call a pig that does karate? A pork chop.
- How does NASA organize a party? They planet.
- Why did Adele cross the road? To sing, “Hello from the other side!
- What runs around a yard without actually moving? A fence.
- What’s an astronaut’s favorite candy? A Mars bar.
- Where do sheep go to get their hair cut? The baa-baa shop.
- Why are there gates around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in.
- What do you get when you cross a snake with a pie? A pie-thon!
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? He neverlands.
- What’s the most musical part of the chicken? The drumstick.
- Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over a bay, they would be bagels.
- How do you know when the moon has had enough to eat? When it’s full.
- What kind of music do planets like? Neptunes.
- Why can’t you trust an atom? Because they make up everything.
- What do you call a group of disorganized cats? A cat-tastrophe.
- Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honeycombs.
- Where do you learn to make banana splits? At sundae school.
- How do you tell if a vampire is sick? By how much he is coffin.
- Why are ghosts good cheerleaders? Because they have a lot of spirit!
- What happens to a frog’s car when it breaks down? It gets toad away.
- Why did the witches’ team lose the baseball game? Their bats flew away.
- Why did the school kids eat their homework? Because their teacher told them it was a piece of cake.
- Why are hairdressers never late for work? Because they know all the short cuts!
- What is the difference between a teacher and a train? One says, “Spit out your gum,” and the other says, “Choo choo choo!”
- Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn? Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
- How do you make a tissue dance? Put a little boogie in it.
- What is the tallest building in the entire world? The library, because it has so many stories.
- How do trees access the internet? They log in.
- What do you get when you cross a fish and an elephant? Swimming trunks.
- Why did the painting go to jail? It was framed.
- Why did Cinderella get kicked off the soccer team? Because she ran away from the ball.
- Why do we tell actors to break a leg? Because every play has a cast.
- Helvetica and Times New Roman walk into a bar. The bartender says, “We don’t serve your type.”
- Why wouldn’t the shrimp share his treasure? Because he was a little shellfish.
How about a few math jokes?
- Why should you worry about the math teacher holding graph paper?
She’s definitely plotting something.
- Why is it sad that parallel lines have so much in common?
Because they’ll never meet.
- Are monsters good at math?
Not unless you Count Dracula.
- Why are obtuse angles so depressed?
Because they’re never right.
- What’s the best way to woo a math teacher?
Use acute angle.
- How do you stay warm in any room?
Sit in the corner, where it’s always 90 degrees.
- Why should the number 288 never be mentioned? It’s two gross.
- Why was the math book sad? Because it had so many problems.
- Why was six scared of seven? Because seven “ate” nine.
More corny jokes to make you laugh
You won’t miss an opportunity to make someone laugh with these jokes. Keep them handy for dinnertime, carpool, and parties. We especially love would you rather questions at dinnertime. We find we learn so much about each other.
Help dad out with these jokes! No need to listen to bad jokes when he can tell funny jokes!
We love this candy that has a funny joke printed on each wrapper. Always be ready to make someone laugh with these
These funny jokes are on little cards so you can put them in a lunch box. Print them off for free!
- Halloween Kid Jokes – Perfect for lunch boxes, print these for free!
- Christmas jokes – Another set of hilarious jokes to print.
- Elf Jokes – Printable cards are perfect if you have an elf on the shelf – they are funny even if you don’t)
- St Patrick’s Day Jokes
- Easter Jokes
- April Fool’s Jokes for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Jokes – printable knock knock jokes on cards to tuck into backpacks, pockets and lunch boxes.
Don’t’ worry these funny jokes deliver! No anti-jokes here to leave you wondering why they were funny. Do you know a funny joke? Please share in the comments. We would love to have another good laugh. This is one of our favorite joke books.
Don’t forget Would You Rather Questions (while these aren’t jokes)…. they are always good for a laugh!