Laffy taffy jokes are sure to get a laugh. Have you seen these corny jokes on the back of the Laffy Taffy candy packages? I’ve listed some of my most favorite laffy taffy jokes below. Always be ready to make someone laugh with these 100 silly jokes.
I love good jokes. We tell funny jokes while waiting in lines or driving in the car. Get your family laughing with these kids’ jokes.
What is Laffy Taffy?
Laffy Taffy is a brand of delicious candy taffy manufactured by Nestlé and is sold under their Willy Wonka Candy Company brand. Did you know you can make your own taffy? This is a super fun kids activity..
It has many different flavors (my personal favorite is banana) and also features funny jokes on the back of the packages. Like these:
- What did the gangster say to Julius Caesar? You’re my Romeboy.
- How Does a cyclist train for a race? He recycles.
- When can peanuts laugh? When you crack them up!
- What can you serve but not eat? A tennis ball.
100 + of the Best Laffy Taffy Jokes
Here are some of the jokes I found on the back of the LaffyTaffy candy packages. These funny Laffy taffy jokes are kinda silly like Dad jokes!
- What do you call a lazy bull? A bulldozer
- Why don’t trees use the train? They can never decide on a root.
- How can hurricanes see? They have eyes.
- What type of brief packs a punch? A boxer brief.
- What type of store do apes own? Monkey business.
- What 3 letters hold a lot of data? USB
- What type of bug has good etiquette? A lady bug.
- Why do bananas like gymnastics? They like doing the splits.
- How should you greet women’s shoes? Hi, heels.
- What’s a top you can’t wear? A laptop.
- What did the British umpire say to the batter? Europe.
- What bow cannot be tied? A rainbow.
- How is a bad joke like a broken pencil? They have no point.
- What button can’t unbutton? Your belly button.
- What toons do cows enjoy? Moo-sic.
- What type of check has no money? spell-check.
- What is a good spot for a taste bud? I forgot… it is on the tip of my tongue.
- What do you call the King’s rabbit? The hare to the throne.
- What did one eye say to the other? Between us, something smells.
- Which sport involves the most chewing? Gumball.
- What does a cold stereo play? Cool music.
- What type of doctor can work in an auto body shop? A dent-ist.
- What kind of tree grows in your hand. A palm tree.
- When are rip tides dangerous? Current-ly
- What can open doors and is full of letters? Keys.
- What do people and trees each have? Roots.
- What kind of tree survives without water? A family tree.
- How does a tree go home when it is ready? It leaves.
- How do you get a baby alien to sleep? You rocket.
- What kind of tree grows in your hand? A palm tree!
- Why do hamburgers fly south for the winter? So they don’t freeze their buns!
- What Do You Get When You Have A Cat That Eats Lemons? A sour puss.
- When do you stop at green and go at red? When you’re eating a watermelon!
- Why was the cat afraid of the tree? Because of its bark!
- What did the cheerleaders say to the ghost? Show your spirit!
- What foods are good for young people? The pro-teens!
- Why couldn’t the leopard go on vacation? He couldn’t find the right spot!
- Why couldn’t the shoes go out and play? They were all tied up.
- What room can no one enter? A mushroom.
- What has no legs but can do a split? A banana.
- What did one campfire say to the other? Let’s go out one of these days!
- How do you communicate with a fish? You drop it a line.
- Where does a penguin keep his money? A snow bank.
- What do you get if you cross a stereo and a refrigerator? Very cool music!
- What do you call a car that never stops? Cargo!
- How did dinosaurs decorate their bedrooms? With rep-tiles!
- Where did the kittens go on the class trip? To the meowseum.
- What falls down but never gets hurt? Snow!
- What planet is like a circus? Saturn, it has three rings!
- What’s a parasite? A site you see in Paris.
- What do you call a lease of false teeth? A dental rental.
- Why do phones ring? Because they can’t talk!
- What did the finger say to the thumb? I’m totally in glove with you dear.
- Why did the man throw his margarine? He wanted to see the butter fly.
- Where can you find an ocean without water? On a map.
- Why did the ghost float across the road? Because he couldn’t walk.
- How do you mend a broken jack o’ lantern? With a pumpkin patch.
- What happens when you cross a singer and a rocking chair? You rock to the beat.
- What do you get when you cross a grape with a lion? A grape nobody picks on.
- What kind of star could hurt you? A shooting star.
- What has four legs and goes booo? A cow with a cold.
- What is a caterpillar afraid of? A dogerpillar.
- Why did the elephant decide not to move? Because he couldn’t lift his trunk.
- What is yellow, has wheels and lies on its back? A dead school bus.
- What do you get when you cross a shark and ‘flipper’? A fat shark.
- What did the lamp say to the other lamp? You turn me on.
- Why did the chicken go to the library? To check out a bawk, bawk, bawk,bawk.
- If a woodchuck had a name, what would it be? Chuck Wood.
- Which are the stronger days of the week? Saturday and Sunday, the rest are weekdays.
- Which runs faster, hot or cold? Hot, everyone can catch a cold.
- What’s yellow and writes? A ballpoint banana.
- Why did the turkey cross the road? To get to the chicken.
- What did the man say when the picture fell on his head? I’ve been framed!
- Did you hear about the mummies who went to the theater? They gave the actors’ stage fright.
- What did the sink say to the water faucet? You’re a real drip.
- Where do pigs park their cars? In a porking lot.
- Why do winners always win? It beats me.
- What moth is really huge? A mam-moth
- How do potatoes solve fights? They hash it out.
- How is a USB like an elephant? They both have memory skills.
- Why did the traffic light turn red? It was embarrassed to change in the street.
- What did the miner think about this joke? He dug it.
- Why did the GPS coordinate get kicked out of class? He had a bad lattitude.
- What did they call the girl born at the beach? Sandy
- Why didn’t the guitar player eat the whole apple? Too hard core.
- Why did the farmer yell at the grape? Because it was being un-rasin-able.
- Why are Florida hotels so nice? The amanatees.
- Why did the phones break-up? There was no connection.
- Why did the cable get sad? His phone friend went wireless.
- What has a neck, no head, and wears a cap? A bottle.
- How do social turtles communicate? Snappy-chat.
- Why did the PC go to the doc? It had a virus.
- What did the horse say when he fell down? Help, I’ve fallen and I can’t giddyup!
- What do you call a happy cowboy? A jolly rancher.
- Why do fish always sing off key? Because you can’t tuna fish.
- What do you call a sad strawberry? A blueberry.
- What did the bee say to the flower? Hi, bud!
- How do billboards talk? Sign language.
- What room can no one enter? A mushroom.
- What do you call a grandmother who tells jokes? A gram cracker.
- Why is a pancake like the sun? It rises in the yeast.
- Why don’t lobsters share? Because they are shellfish.
- What kind of shoes do frogs wear? Open toed.
- Why did the student eat his homework? The teacher said it was a piece of cake.
- Why do shoemakers go to heaven? They have good soles.
- What kind of shoes do private investigators wear? Sneak-ers.
- What’s the vest way to carve wood? Whittle by whittle.
- What do frogs order at a restaurant? French Flies.
- How do you turn soup into gold? Add 24 carrots.
- What did the lunch lady say to Luck Skywalker? Use the forks, Luke.
- What do you call a baby with a drum? A baby boomer.
- What kind of bean can’t grow? A jellybean.
- Why was the tomato blushing? It saw the salad dressing.
More Ways to Have a Laugh!
I hope these Laffy Taffy jokes were good for a laugh! Want to keep kids laughing and having more fun? Try playing
- Would You Rather
- or make a family activity jar.
Jokes are a good way to create a warm and friendly atmosphere and make everyone feel at ease and comfortable. They are a great way to open up a conversation. Use the kid’s conversation starters as a starting point. You will find a long list of printable questions to ask after a school day.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Such a great list! My daughter is starting middle school tomorrow, so I’m going to print off a few to pack in her lunch. Hopefully it will make a stressful day a little more fun! 🙂
Super cute and fun! I have nieces that would love these!
These were so silly! My kids and I just read a bunch of them together and giggled.
These are so great. We are visiting my little nieces and nephews this weekend so these are perfect to share!
We loved these funny jokes.
So cute! Thanks for sharing!
I cannot wait to share these with the kids, they will love them. My favorite flavor is green apple!
We are going to have so much fun with these!
My kids love jokes! They will have fun with these!
These are all super cute! My son will have a field day with these lol!
Too funny! These are the best!
These are the best!
Ahh thanks for letting me know. It is fixed.
You missed the question on #23. You just have the answer. These jokes are fun for kids!
Have a great week! 😀