These printable food jokes are super corny and will fill you up with laughter, pun intended. Kids totally love them and they are a sure way to bring a smile.
Be sure to also share these funny kids jokes and kids knock knock jokes too!
—->Download here: Printable jokes
Print these funny food jokes on cardstock in color and cut them apart and slip them to keep them handy to always be ready to share a smile. They can also be slipped into a pocket or lunch to get a giggle.
Funny Food Jokes To Share
- What are twins favorite fruit?
- When potatoes have babies, what are they called?
- What is a pretzel’s favorite dance?
- What do you give to a sick lemon?
- Why did the tomato blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing
- What do you call blueberries playing the guitar?
A jam session
- Why did the apple stop in the middle of the road?
Because he ran out of juice
- Why was the cucumber mad?
Because it was in a pickle
- How do you fix a broken tomato?
With tomato paste
- What did the burger name her daughter?
Why stop there here are a few more food jokes For Kids!
Some of these jokes are extra cheesy but super fun to share around the dinner table!
- What do you call cheese that is sad?
- How do you get a mouse to smile?
- Which is the most religious cheese?
Swiss, because it is holy.
- What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
- Did you see the movie about the hot dog?
It was an Oscar Wiener.
- Why did the can crusher quit his job?
Because it was soda pressing!
- Do you want to hear a pizza joke?
Never mind it’s too cheesy.
- Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
They’d crack each other up!
- Did you hear the joke about the peanut butter?
I’m not telling you. You might spread it!
- Why do the French like to eat snails?
Because they don’t like fast food!
- What do you call candy that was stolen?
- Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea?
To go with the jellyfish!
Good news – we’ve expanded this collection of food jokes just for you!
- What kind of nuts always seems to have a cold? Cashews
- What bird is with you at every meal?Swallow
- What do you get when you put three ducks in a box?A box of quackers
- How do you make an artichoke?You strangle it
- What is a table you can eat?A vegetable
- What is a math teacher’s favortie dessert? Pi.
- What is a carrot detective famous for?For getting to the root of every case
- Why couldn’t the sesame seed leave the gambling casino?Because it was on a roll
- What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic?Sanka
- What did the lettuce say to the celery?Quit stalking me
- Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other?Dill with it
- What school subject is the fruitiest?History — because it is full of dates
- What did the hungry computer eat?Chips — one byte at a time
- What candy do you eat on the playground?Recess Pieces
- Why can’t you starve to death on a beach?Because of all the sand that is there
- What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable?Squash
- How can you tell if an elephant has been in your refrigerator?You’ll find footprints in the cheesecake.
- Why did the melon jump into the lake?It wanted to be a watermelon.
- What term do we use for a group of strawberries playing guitar?A jam session
- What did the gingerbread man put on his bed?A cookie sheet
- What’s in an astronaut’s favorite food?Launch meat
- Why do fish avoid the computer?So they don’t get caught on the Internet
- What do you get when you cross a snake and a pie?A pie-thon
- What is a frog’s favorite food? French flies!
- What vegetables are a sailor’s enemies?Leeks
- What do you get when a pig and a chicken bump into each other?Ham and eggs
- What do cats call mice on skateboards?Meals on Wheels
- What did the mayonnaise say to the refrigerator?Close the door; I’m dressing.
- How do you make a walnut laugh?Crack it up
- Where do hamburgers go dancing?Meat-ball
- What’s small and red and has a rough voice?A hoarse radish!
- What do ghosts serve for dessert?Ice SCREAM and BOOberries
- What do elves make sandwiches with?Shortbread
- What do you get if you cross a sweet potato and a jazz musician?A yam session
- What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit?A neck-tarine
- What do you call a cheese that’s feeling low?Blue cheese
- What is a cheerleader’s favorite drink?Root beer
- Why don’t chickens play sports?Because they hit fowl balls
- What do you call candy that was stolen?Hot chocolate
- What is fast, loud, and crunchy?A rocket chip
- What kind of bagel can fly?A plain (plane) bagel
- What do you get when you cross an apple with a shellfish?A crab apple
- What did the father tomato say to the baby tomato while out for a walk?Ketchup
- What do ghosts eat for dinner?SPOOKgetti
- What do you call a peanut in a spacesuit?An astronut
- What does a mixed-up hen lay?Scrambled eggs
- What kind of keys do kids like to carry?Cookies
- What do snobby vegetables do when they see people?They turnip (turn up) their noses.
- How fast is milk?It’s pasteurized before you know it.
- What did one blueberry say to the other blueberry?If you weren’t so sweet, we wouldn’t be in this jam.
- Wanna hear a joke about pizza?Never mind it’s too cheesy.
- Where did the broccoli go to have a few drinks?The salad bar.
- What’s the best way to burn vegetables?Roast them.
- Which condiment adds the most kick?Horseradish.
- Which friends should you take to dinner?Your taste buds.
- Why are butchers so hilarious?They always ham it up.
- What should you do if your soup is too hot?Add a chilly pepper.
- What part of a meal makes you the most sleepy?A nap-kin.
- What’s an omnivore’s favorite food?Zoo-chini.
- Why did the butcher work extra hours at the shop?To make ends meat.
- What’s the most relaxing type of pasta?Spa-ghetti.
- How do you truly savor a hot dog?With relish.How do you ask a foodie out to dinner?Lettuce meat for a date.
- When do you go at red and stop at green?When you’re eating a watermelon.
- Did you hear the joke about the peanut butter?I’m not telling you. You might spread it!
- Why shouldn’t you tell a secret on a farm?Because the potatoes have eyes and the corn have ears.
- Why does yogurt love going to museums?Because it’s cultured.
- Why did the students eat their homework? Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake!
- How do you measure the weight of crackers?In grahams.
- Why did the dieter go to the paint store?He wanted to get thinner.
- Why do melons prefer weddings?They cantaloupe!
- How do you make an apple turnover? Push it down the hill!
- What happened to the slices of bread that disappeared overnight?Turned out the e-loafed!
- Why didn’t the gardener get around to planting an herb garden?They couldn’t find the thyme!
- What did the Ketchup say to the hot dog?Nice to meat you!
Food jokes are so cheesy!
- What do you call a pea who woke up on the wrong side of the bed?Grum-pea
- What did the grape say when he was squished?He let out a little wine.
- Where do monkeys go to get their fast food?Burger Kong!
- What do vampires never order at a cafe?A STAKE sandwich!
- What do you call a train full of toffee?A chew-chew train!
- What do you call a pig that does karate?Pork Chop!
- What is a cow’s favorite ice cream?MOOnila!
- Where does ice cream go to school? Sundae school!
- What did the tomato say to the other tomato?You go on without me, I’ll ketchup!
- Why did the rancher name his ranch “Peanut Butter”?It was a great spread.
- Why were the apple and orange alone?Because the banana split!
- What is Beethoven’s favorite fruit?Ban-ana-na!
- How did Burger King propose to his girlfriend?With an onion ring.
- How do you get fat free milk?From a skinny cow!
- What did the pitcher say when eggs, bacon and pancakes were playing baseball?Butter up.
- What do you call a sheep covered in chocolate?I don’t know, a Hershey BAAH?!
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?Frosted Flakes.
- What did the ghost put on his bagel?SCREAM cheese!
- What is green, small and round and goes up and down?A pea in a lift.
- What do you call a mummy eating in bed?A crummy mummy.
- What do you call a nosey pepper? Jalapeno business
- When was meat so high?When the cow jumped over the moon!
- How can you tell the difference between a grape and an elephant?Grapes are purple.
- What did the bread say to the knife?Don’t try to butter me up.
- What did the bully have for lunch?He had a knuckle sandwich!
- Why did the jellybean go to school?To become a smartie!
- What is Santa’s favorite snack?Ho, hos!
- What do you call a potato that was crushed?Squash.
- What is a buckaneer?Expensive corn!
- What did the ghosts eat for dinner?Spoke
- What do cows like to put on their sandwiches?MOOstard!
- What’s the difference between a train and a teacher?The teacher says, “Spit your gum out” and the train says, “Choo-choo!”
- Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast?IHOP.
- What two countries should the chef use when he’s making Christmas dinner?Turkey and Greece.
- What vegetable has eyes but can’t see?A potato.
- What do you call a worried hot dog?A frank fretter.
- What did the fish say to the chip?We were made for each other.
- What happens to cereal when you add legs?It gives it a little kick!
- What’s white, red and blue at Christmas time?A sad candy cane!
- What would happen if pigs could fly?Bacon would go up!
- How do you make a milk shake?Give it a good scare!
- What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? Where’s Pop?
How About Lunch Box Jokes for a child’s lunch
Don’t stop at food jokes. Looking for something fun to slip into your child’s lunch to brighten their day, lift their spirits, and let them know you are thinking about them? You will want to print off these fun lunch box jokes.
Enjoy over 100 lunch box notes to download, print, and put in your child’s lunch.
I hope these silly food jokes bring a smile. Do you have a funny joke to share? Please do share in the comments!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Ha haha ha they’re so funny and the are good for kids who are bored at home in lockdown
What fun jokes! My nieces and nephews will have so much fun with these. Couldn’t wait to share them.
These are so fun! My kids love them! What a great idea
My daughter loves a good cheesy joke! These got big smiles and lots of giggles, thanks!
I love these cute and funny jokes! So much fun for kids.
These are so fun and cute! Totally printing them out for my son’s lunches!