Download here: Printable jokes
Print these funny food jokes on cardstock in color and cut them apart and slip them into your child’s lunch.
- What are twins favorite fruit?
- When potatoes have babies, what are they called?
- What is a pretzel’s favorite dance?
- What do you give to a sick lemon?
- Why did the tomato blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing
- What do you call blueberries playing the guitar?
A jam session
- Why did the apple stop in the middle of the road?
Because he ran out of juice
- Why was the cucumber mad?
Because it was in a pickle
- How do you fix a broken tomato?
With tomato paste
- What did the burger name her daughter?
Why stop there here are a few more food jokes! Some are extra cheesy!
- What do you call cheese that is sad?
- How do you get a mouse to smile?
- Which is the most religious cheese?
Swiss, because it is holy.
- What do you call cheese that isn’t yours?
- Did you see the movie about the hot dog?
It was an Oscar Wiener.
- Why did the can crusher quit his job?
Because it was soda pressing!
- Do you want to hear a pizza joke?
Never mind it’s too cheesy.
- Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
They’d crack each other up!
- Did you hear the joke about the peanut butter?
I’m not telling you. You might spread it!
- Why do the French like to eat snails?
Because they don’t like fast food!
- What do you call candy that was stolen?
- Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea?
To go with the jellyfish!
Lunch Box Jokes
Don’t stop at food jokes. Looking for something fun to slip into your child’s lunch to brighten their day, lift their spirits and let them know you are thinking about them? You will want to print off these fun lunch box jokes.
While sharing holiday and food jokes is super fun also enjoy over 100 lunch box notes to download, print and put in your child’s lunch.
I hope these silly food jokes bring a smile. Do you have a funny joke to share? Please do share in the comments!