Make the whole month of October fun with these Halloween Lunch Box Jokes. Corny Halloween jokes for kids are silly and sure to get a giggle from your child.
I say, the more puns you can pack in, the better! These funny Halloween jokes for kids will bring a smile, and possibly a groan or two, into their lunch breaks! And to keep the Halloween spirit going strong this season, don’t forget to boo your friends! Here are all the free You’ve Been Booed Printables you will need.
Halloween Jokes for Kids
Get kids into the Halloween spirit with these Halloween jokes for kids! The best part is you can print them out and put them in your child lunch to share a laugh!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- Why is a ghost a messy eater? He is always gobblin.
- Why don’t mummies take vacations? They are afraid they will relax and unwind.
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the street? He didn’t have any guts.
- How can you tell a vampire likes baseball? At night he turns into a bat.
- What is a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- Why are ghosts bad at telling lies? You can see right through them.
- What kind of mistakes do ghosts make? Boo Boos.
- What is a ghost’s favorite street? A dead end.
- Why are graveyards so noisy? Because of all the coffin!
- What do spiders like to do? Fly fishing.
- What is a mummy’s favorite kind of music? Wrap music.
- What do you call a witch at the beach? A sand witch!
Halloween Lunch Box Jokes
Wish your kids “bone appetit” with these silly Halloween jokes!
Download and print the Halloween Jokes for kids in color on white cardstock. Cut them apart and you will be ready to slip them into your child’s lunch. With cute cartoons and awesome fonts, they make fun little lunch notes to your kids! It is so good for them to know you are thinking about them while they are away at school.
This post has been updated and a new file uploaded to fix the printing issues.
Download here: Halloween Lunch Box Jokes Free Printable
Corny Halloween Jokes
Are you a fan of puns and dad jokes? We’ve got more jokes to share so you can spread the laughter in any situation. Corny Halloween jokes for kids can be the perfect way to kick off the fun at a Halloween party.
- What happens when two vampire bats meet? Love at first bite!
- Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the body shop!
- What does Count Dracula use to cross the sea? A blood vessel!
- Why did the Headless Horseman go into business? To get ahead in life!
- What do you call witches who live together? Broom mates!
- Why don’t mummies take the day off? They don’t want to unwind.
- Why is it so unpleasant to hang out with Dracula? He’s a pain in the neck.
- What does the ghost call his sweetheart? His ghoul friend.
- What does a ghost need to go spook forest creatures? A haunting license!
How about a funny Halloween knock knock joke?
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Candy. Candy who? Come on, candy door open any slower?
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry, I’m just a trick or treater!
More Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
If you think these kids lunch jokes are funny, don’t miss these other silly kids jokes! Brighten up someone’s day with a surprise joke.
- Hilarious Kids Jokes
- Funny Jokes for Kids
- Printable Food Jokes for kid’s lunches
- Easter Jokes for Kids
- Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
What are your best funny kids jokes? Leave a comment and share your corny hits!