Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Halloween jokes are a great way to make the month of October fun and share a smile. Printable cards make it easy to slip some fun into a lunch or in a pocket to get a giggle.
Keep the Halloween spirit going strong this season, don’t forget to boo your friends! Here are all the free You’ve Been Booed Printables you will need.
I say, the more Halloween puns you can pack in, the better! These funny Halloween jokes for kids will bring a smile, and possibly a groan or two, into the day!
Get kids into the Halloween spirit with these Halloween jokes for kids! The best part is you can print them out and put them where they will be easily found… a drawer, notebook, lunch, etc.!
- Why is a ghost a messy eater? He is always gobblin.
- Why don’t mummies take vacations? They are afraid they will relax and unwind.
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the street? He didn’t have any guts.
- How can you tell a vampire likes baseball? At night he turns into a bat.
- What is a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- Why are ghosts bad at telling lies? You can see right through them.
- What kind of mistakes do ghosts make? Boo Boos.
- What is a ghost’s favorite street? A dead end.
- Why are graveyards so noisy? Because of all the coffin!
- What do spiders like to do? Fly fishing.
- What is a mummy’s favorite kind of music? Wrap music.
- What do you call a witch at the beach? A sand witch!
Halloween Lunch Box Jokes – Print for Free
Wish your kids “bone appetite” with these silly Halloween jokes!
Download and print the Halloween Jokes for kids in color on white cardstock. Cut them apart and you will be ready to slip them into your child’s lunch. With cute cartoons and awesome fonts, they make fun little lunch notes for your kids! It is so good for them to know you are thinking about them.
This post has been updated and a new file was uploaded to fix the printing issues.
Download here: Halloween Lunch Box Jokes Free Printable
More Halloween Jokes and Riddles
Kick off the fun at a Halloween party with corny Halloween jokes and puns. These jokes will help get any party started and break the ice. You might also like to play these Halloween games at your next party and here are some easy Halloween costumes.
- What happens when two vampire bats meet? Love at first bite!
- Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the body shop!
- What does Count Dracula use to cross the sea? A blood vessel!
- Why did the Headless Horseman go into business? To get ahead in life!
- What do you call witches who live together? Broom mates!
- Why don’t mummies take the day off? They don’t want to unwind.
- Why is it so unpleasant to hang out with Dracula? He’s a pain in the neck.
- What does the ghost call his sweetheart? His ghoul friend.
- What does a ghost need to go spook forest creatures? A haunting license!
- Why do they put fences around the graveyard? People are dying to get in.
- Where does a vampire keep his money? A blood bank.
- What does a ghost do to stay safe in a car? Puts on his sheet belt.
- What’s a little ghost’s favorite dessert? I-scream.
Halloween Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
How about a funny Halloween knock-knock joke?
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Phillip! Phillip who? Please, Phillip my bag with Halloween candy.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Candy. Candy who? Come on, candy door open any slower?
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Boo! Boo who? Don’t cry, I’m just a trick or treater!
- Knock, Knock. Who’s there? Witch! Witch who? Witch one of you will give me Halloween candy?
- Knock Knock. Who’s there? Wanda! Wanda who? Wanda go trick or treating tonight?
Halloween Dad Jokes
Are you a fan of puns and dad jokes? You know those jokes where everyone rolls their eyes. I think every dad thinks they tell the best jokes.
- What room is left out of a ghost’s house? The living room.
- Where do ghosts go on vacation? Lake Erie.
- What do skeletons order at restaurants? Spare ribs
- What Would you find on a haunted beach? A Sand-witch!
- Why don’t mummies have friends? Because they are too wrapped up in themselves.
More Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
If you think these kids’ jokes are funny, don’t miss these other silly kids jokes! Brighten up someone’s day with a surprise joke. All these jokes are on little cards perfect for school lunches and fun hiding spots.
- Elf Jokes
- Over 30 FUNNIEST Valentines Day Jokes!
- Funny Food Jokes to print and share!
- FUNNY Christmas Jokes To Share A Giggle
I’ve got more funny jokes to share so you can spread the laughter in any situation. What are your best funny kids jokes? Leave a comment and share your corny hits!