Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
Halloween jokes are a great way to make the month of October fun and share a smile. Printable cards make it easy to slip some fun into a lunch or in a pocket to get a giggle.
Keep the Halloween spirit going strong this season, don’t forget to boo your friends! Here are all the free You’ve Been Booed Printables you will need.
I say, the more puns you can pack in, the better! These funny Halloween jokes for kids will bring a smile, and possibly a groan or two, into day!
Get kids into the Halloween spirit with these Halloween jokes for kids! The best part is you can print them out and put them where they will be easily found… a drawer, notebook, lunch etc.!
- Why is a ghost a messy eater? He is always gobblin.
- Why don’t mummies take vacations? They are afraid they will relax and unwind.
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the street? He didn’t have any guts.
- How can you tell a vampire likes baseball? At night he turns into a bat.
- What is a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- Why are ghosts bad at telling lies? You can see right through them.
- What kind of mistakes do ghosts make? Boo Boos.
- What is a ghost’s favorite street? A dead end.
- Why are graveyards so noisy? Because of all the coffin!
- What do spiders like to do? Fly fishing.
- What is a mummy’s favorite kind of music? Wrap music.
- What do you call a witch at the beach? A sand witch!
Halloween Lunch Box Jokes
Wish your kids “bone appetit” with these silly Halloween jokes!
Download and print the Halloween Jokes for kids in color on white cardstock. Cut them apart and you will be ready to slip them into your child’s lunch. With cute cartoons and awesome fonts, they make fun little lunch notes to your kids! It is so good for them to know you are thinking about them.
This post has been updated and a new file uploaded to fix the printing issues.
Download here: Halloween Lunch Box Jokes Free Printable
kick off the fun at a Halloween party with Corny Halloween JOkes!
These Halloween jokes will help get any party started and break the ice. You might also like to play these Halloween games at your next party.
- What happens when two vampire bats meet? Love at first bite!
- Why did the skeleton cross the road? To get to the body shop!
- What does Count Dracula use to cross the sea? A blood vessel!
- Why did the Headless Horseman go into business? To get ahead in life!
- What do you call witches who live together? Broom mates!
- Why don’t mummies take the day off? They don’t want to unwind.
- Why is it so unpleasant to hang out with Dracula? He’s a pain in the neck.
- What does the ghost call his sweetheart? His ghoul friend.
- What does a ghost need to go spook forest creatures? A haunting license!
- Why do they put fences around the graveyard? People are dying to get in.
- Where does a vampire keep his money? A blood bank.
How about a funny Halloween knock-knock joke?
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Candy. Candy who? Come on, candy door open any slower?
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry, I’m just a trick or treater!
More Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
If you think these kids’ jokes are funny, don’t miss these other silly kids jokes! Brighten up someone’s day with a surprise joke. All these jokes are on little cards perfect for lunches and fun hiding spots.
- Easter Jokes for Kids
- Christmas Jokes
- Elf Jokes
- Over 30 FUNNIEST Valentines Day Jokes!
- Funny Food Jokes to print and share!
- FUNNY Christmas Jokes To Share A Giggle
What are your best funny kids jokes? Leave a comment and share your corny hits!
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.