Make the whole month of October fun with these Halloween Lunch Box Jokes. Halloween jokes for kids are silly and sure to get a giggle from your child. Don’t forget to start the season off right by booing your friends! Here are all the free You’ve Been Booed Printables you will need.
Halloween Jokes for Kids
Get kids into the Halloween spirit with these Halloween jokes for kids! The best part is you can print them out and put them in your child lunch to share a laugh!
- Why is a ghost a messy eater? He is always gobblin.
- Why don’t mummies take vacations? They are afraid they will relax and unwind.
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the street? He didn’t have any guts.
- How can you tell a vampire likes baseball? At night he turns into a bat.
- What is a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling.
- Why are ghosts bad at telling lies? You can see right through them.
- What kind of mistakes do ghosts make? Boo Boos.
- What is a ghost’s favorite street? A dead end.
- Why are graveyards so noisy? Because of all the coffin!
- What do spiders like to do? Fly fishing.
- What is a mummy’s favorite kind of music? Wrap music.
- What do you call a witch at the beach? A sand witch!
Halloween Lunch Box Jokes
Download and print the Halloween Jokes for kids in color on white cardstock. Cut them apart and you will be ready to slip them into your child’s lunch. They make fun little lunch notes to your kids! It is so good for them to know you are thinking about them while they are away at school.
This post has been updated and a new file uploaded to fix the printing issues.
Download here Halloween Lunch Box Jokes Free Printable
If you think these kids lunch jokes are funny don’t miss these kids jokes!
- Hilarious Kids Jokes
- Funny Jokes for Kids
- Printable Food Jokes for kid’s lunches
- Easter Jokes for Kids
- Knock Knock Jokes for Kids