Funny Elf Jokes For The Elf On The Shelf
Let your Elf On The Shelf crack your kids up with these Elf Jokes. Free printable cards for your Elf to hold.
Elves love not only silly pranks but also Christmas jokes. These funny jokes give you another fun Elf On The Shelf idea.
List of Elf Jokes
- What kind of music do elves like best? “Wrap” music.
- What do you call an elf who sings? A wrapper.
- Why do elves make good listeners? Because they’re all ears.
- What do you call an elf who’s won the lottery? Welfy.
- Why does Santa owe everything to the elves? Because he’s an elf-made man.
- What’s Santa’s tax status? Elf-employed.
- Why kind of photographs do elves like taking? Elfies.
- What’s the first thing elves learn in school? The “elf“-abet!
- Where do elves go dancing? Christmas balls.
- What kind of cars do elves drive? Toy-otas.
- What kind of bread do elves make sandwiches with? Shortbread
- If athletes get athlete’s foot, what do elves get? Mistle-toe.
- What do you call an elf who tells silly jokes? A real Christmas card.
- Why did the elves ask the turkey to join the band? Because he had the drum sticks!
- Santa rides in a sleigh. What do elves ride in? Mini vans!
Download the elf jokes here
Download these funny Christmas jokes and print on white cardstock in color. You will be ready to slip a joke in your elf’s arms for a laugh.
I love this one! Where do elves do dancing? ………… Christmas Balls. Haha!
Elf on the Shelf
Keeping up with this holiday tradition is easy with all these fun Elf On The Shelf Ideas. From Elf Arrival Letters to daily pranks you will be inspired!
Let your Elf encourage kindness this holiday season. These free printable cards provide a kind act to do each day.
Free printable Elf On The Shelf Kindness Cards
You will even find a few cards to let your child know they are doing a good job!
Do you have a favorite elf joke? Please share in the comments. We all could use a good laugh!