The BEST Elf On A Shelf Ideas
These Elf on a shelf ideas will bring your family loads of fun this holiday. Do you have a elf that visits your house? Whether you are having a elf come visit for the first time or this is a regular event at your house, these elf of the shelf ideas are sure to wow your kids! The elf in question is a character from a children’s book, The Elf on the Shelf published in 2005, which tells the story of how Santa sent an elf to every home to spy on children and report back whether they had been ‘naughty’ or ‘nice’. Is your elf naughty or nice? You can pick with these clever and fun ideas. These free printable arrival letters are a great way to get things started.
Elf On A Shelf Ideas
Elf coming out of the box. This is easy to create. Simply grab a cereal box and some scissors.
Elf roasting marshmallows over a fake candle. You can pull this one of really easy.
Elf in a rocket ship. This year have your elf make a blast of an entrance. He can arrive on a rocket ship!
Elf on a shelf in a kissing booth. This free printable make the cutest elf kissing booth! You can have a lot of fun with this cute idea!
Cute Random Acts of Kindness Elf Arrival Letter and gift ideas for your Elf on the Shelf. Encourages kids to give back and be Secret Santa.
This simple to make free Christmas printable Gift Holder easily holds a gift card, sticks of gum, notes, Lego Minifigures, stickers and other small flat items.
Elf in a plane. It’s a bird, it’s a plane… no it’s your elf.
Make a paper chain countdown… too cute.
Let you elf do some acrobatic tricks.
25 EASY Elf on a Shelf Ideas
Need a simple last minute idea? These ideas are easy to do!
- Put your elf’s legs inside to rolls of wrapping paper to make elf on stilts. Stick the wrapping paper rolls inside a pair of boots.
- Make a bubble bath with mini marshmallows in the bathroom sink.
- Use a dry erase marker to make funny faces on the family portraits.
- Set your elf up to play with barbies or other toys.
- Make a snow angel in flour or powder sugar.
- Hang dirty socks on the Christmas tree.
- Toilet paper the Christmas tree.
- Trap the elf inside a glass cup with a note that says HELP.
- Sit the elf’s backside over the toilet and drop starlight peppermint mints in the toilet.
- Make an elf zip line. Simply hang a string across a room and hook the elf on with candy canes.
- Put two mini marshmallows on a toothpick and have your elf be lifting weights.
- Use washi tape to tape the elf to a door.
- Put your Elf to sleep inside a long kleenex box (like a bed).
- Put your elf and a few other dolls inside brown lunch sacks and make a paper bag race.
- Set the elf up with a straw inside syrup for sticky treat.
- Have your elf use crepe paper to block off a bedroom door.
- Have your elf deliver a puzzle and finish half of it.
- Watch the weather and have your elf deliver a snowman kit.
- Deliver cookie decorating supplies from your elf.
- Set up a toy army to capture your elf.
- Tuck your elf in the cookie jar.
- Set the elf on a date with barbie in a barbie car.
- Print off these Elf-sized coloring sheets!
- So many fun ways to use marshmallows with your elf!
- Pour out some sprinkles and make a “snow angle” in sprinkles.