Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Does the Elf on the Shelf visit your home? Printable Elf notes make it so easy to celebrate the entire month with very little hassle. Print one time, gather a few items you already probably have around the house and you are ready to go for the entire month! If you want to participate in this holiday tradition without a huge headache read on!
I’m so happy you are here! I love sharing easy ideas to brighten your day and help you be creative! Whenever you need a fun idea or creative activity please come visit me! I will keep you stocked with loads of crafty ideas and free printables.
Scout elf and his friends spread so much joy every Christmas with families everywhere. They keep an eye on children reporting back to Santa when they are naughty or nice. As elf’s helpers, we all look for ways for Elf to encourage kids to be good. This is why these elf on the shelf printable notes are so great they do the work for you.
Elf On the shelf Post-it Notes Supplies
- Post-it Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in (affiliate link)
- copy paper
- Elf Post-it Sticky Notes template
- Elf Post-it Sticky Notes printable
Print out the Post-it Sticky Notes template. Place a Post-it Note on each square of the Elf on the shelf notes template.
Download the Elf Post-it Sticky Notes printable. Place the templates with the Post-it Sticky Notes in your printer. Be sure to check if they need to be placed face up or face down in your printer for printing. Hit print.
Each day you will have a clever little note to stick to the Elf. The best part is the ideas are so easy to execute!
Grab some cookie dough at the grocery store to bake up some fun.
Hide five candy canes and play a little game. These ideas are so easy fun can be had in minutes!
You can even use the printable Elf notes to get some help with chores.
Elf can even leave a reminder to write a letter to Santa. Download the printable letter to Santa stationery.
Printable Elf on the Shelf Notes
Here is all the printable Elf on the Shelf Notes. You will find everything from an Elf on the Shelf arrival letter to simple daily activities.
Simply use what works for your family!
- I’M BACK from the North Pole to spend the holiday season with YOU! And report to Santa all that you do.
- You are doing great! Let’s have a treat together to celebrate!
- Can you help spread holiday cheer and do something nice for somebody near?
- I hid 5 candy canes can you find them?
- Let’s bake cookies!
- Let’s watch a holiday movie! – the movie Elf Story would be great!
- SMILE! “I just like to smile, smiling’s my favorite.” – Buddy the Elf
- Pick a few canned goods to give to a local food pantry or Blessing Box.
- Do you have toys you don’t play with? Let’s donate them.
- Please help make dinner.
- Use my phone to send a text to someone to brighten their day.
- You were caught being nice! – this one the scout elves are doing their job!
- You are special!
- Be Nice. Tell someone you appreciate them.
- Please help me do the dishes.
- Please help me fold the laundry
- Bring a treat to share at lunch.
- Be thankful! Write down 3 things you are thankful for
- I saw that!
- Have you written a letter to Santa? Please use my special stationery. Did you know your child can receive a personalized letter from Santa?
- OOPS! Did you forget to clean up your bedroom?
- Christmas is so near only ____ days until it is here!
- Read me your favorite book.
- A little treat because your behavior can’t be beat!
- Draw me a picture.
- Visit someone who is lonely.
- Help your teacher
- Tell someone why you love them.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Goodbye Until Next Year Elf on the Shelf note Ideas
- Goodbye for now, but don’t you fear! I will be back again next year.
- I am so proud of your good behavior. Be sure to keep it up until I see you again later.
- Don’t forget I report back to Santa so be good while I am away.
More Elf ON THE SHELF Printables
So many fun ways to do this Christmas tradition!
Let’s Keep In Touch
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.