Unicorns have an innate ability to spark the imagination and ignite the spirit of wonder in both kids and adults alike. And what could be more magical than a unicorn celebrating the joyous festivities of Christmas? These Christmas unicorn coloring pages capture all the cozy, magic vibes of the season – adorned with twinkling lights, holly, and radiating the spirit of joy and merriment.
Related: More Free Printable Coloring Pages for the Holidays
This article contains affiliate links.
Art Supplies for Christmas Unicorn Coloring Pages
Before you start coloring your printable coloring pages, collect these supplies:
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a craft project
- Home printer
Free Printable Unicorn Coloring Pages
Because unicorns make everything better, especially when they’re all decked out for the holidays! Picture this: a unicorn with a Santa hat, surrounded by twinkling lights and sporting some festive cheer – it’s the cutest thing ever! And it’s just waiting for your artistic flair to bring it to life.
Coloring boosts fine motor skills and the use of color helps kids express creativity. Not to mention, it’s a fun way to learn about these magical creatures of the winter holidays.
Download, Print, and Color
Getting your hands on these enchanting Christmas unicorn coloring pages is as easy as unwrapping a present! Simply click the buttons below the illustrations to download the PDF and print your very own copies. They are all free for you to enjoy and share with friends and family!
Once you’ve worked your coloring magic, don’t keep it to yourself! Show off your masterpiece. Let’s create a rainbow of festive unicorns together and spread the holiday joy everywhere!
Fun Unicorn Activities
Seeking more free printables and fun activities? Discover more ideas right here:
- Unicorn Stick Horse – This fabulous horse is easily made with a free printable. Print, cut, and add your own color and glitter decoration.
- Young and older kids will like these Unicorn Bookmarks. Print these on heavy cardstock and color them with gel pens. The Unicorn’s hair will sparkle and be so pretty.
- If you still need more I have another set of unicorn coloring pages for you to enjoy!
- Bookmark these darling ideas for Valentine’s Day: Unicorn Valentines and Unicorn Valentine Box.