Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
This printable gingerbread house coloring page turns into a darling card!
We are so excited about the holidays and all of the fun activities that go with them. It’s our favorite time of year! I created a gingerbread Christmas coloring page to get everyone in the spirit – it’s perfect to make into a card and share with family and friends.
Gingerbread Coloring Page
To get started download the printable gingerbread house template PDF. If giving as a card print on cardstock. Color with bright colorful colors.
If you looking for a fun activity to do with your kids this holiday season and they have been begging to make a gingerbread house this printable is easy to color with crayons, markers, pencils, or colored pencils. . Do a little Gingerbread house decorating no baking required!
supplies for gingerbread house coloring pages
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a project
How to Make
- Color the house and the elf or color your own gingerbread man inside.
- Cut out the house and the elf.
- Fold on the dotted lines.
- Glue the edges of the roof down.
- Glue the elf inside. You can even decorate the inside on the house.
More Holiday Fun for Gingerbread Lovers!
While this gingerbreadhouse coloring page is fun so are these activities, crafts, and recipes to try. No need to roll out dough and make royal icing for these ideas.
Drawing is another fun activity during the winter. It is great for kids, but it’s also fun for adults too. You don’t need any special materials and it’s a good way to get creative together.