Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Snowflake Coloring Pages are free printable coloring pages for kids of all ages. Grab your favorite coloring supplies, snuggle up and get ready to relax. Coloring winter snowflakes is a fun activity for the classroom or personal use and enjoyment.
Here at Skip to My Lou, I know that coloring is relaxing and fun for older kids, teens, and adults, too. While you have your favorite coloring supplies out, check out a few of my other free printable pages! Snowman Coloring Pages And Gingerbread House Coloring Page.
What You Might Need for Snowflake Coloring Sheets
Coloring is great practice for developing fine motor skills. If you are printing these for younger kids, remember that large crayons, pencils, and markers are easier to hold than small and slim-line coloring pens and supplies.
Just so you know, these are affiliate links to some of my favorite coloring supplies that will help you create beautiful snowflake pictures.
- White printer paper
- Non-toxic crayons for toddlers, or…
- Your favorite way to color: crayons, colored pencils, thin markers, tempura paint, watercolors…
- Optional: You may want scissors or safety scissors for kids and glue sticks, glue dots or my favorite glue gun if you’re using these coloring pages for a project
Free Printable Snowflake Coloring Pages
Coloring can be a great winter activity while sitting by the fireplace! Here are different types of snowflakes to color. Just click on the link below the pictures to download the pdf files.
Coloring is a fun activity for kids of all ages. It’s a great way to relieve stress and relax. And what could be more fun than coloring mandalas? A mandala is a circular design that is often used in meditation. These intricate designs are sure to keep you entertained for hours. You may be surprised at how therapeutic it can be.
Simple Snowflake Outlines
These simple designs make the perfect foundation for snowflake crafts. Use them as printable snowflake templates to cut out of cardboard (or clear plastic lids) and cover with glitter. Cut them out of white paper and hang from the ceiling and in windows for festive decorations.
More Winter Fun!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy a cup of hot chocolate as you color your free printable snowflake coloring pages. I think you will also enjoy these crafty ideas. Leave me a comment below and let me know!
- Gingerbread House Coloring Page is suited for school aged children who can color, cut and fold their coloring page into a card! There’s even a recipe for Gingerbread inside!
- Christmas Coloring Pages are my free printable pages that feature perfect coloring pages for young children like a Nativity scene, Rudolf drawing, and a cartoon Christmas Tree.
- Snowman Coloring Pages have something for everyone! With so many different snowmen to download and color, young children, teens, and adults can find their special snowman here. The perfect winter coloring pages for a snow day.
- Let’s not forget Santa! There are 14 different Santa themed coloring pages AND letters from Santa and Mrs. Claus, too! There are varying levels of difficulty so there’s something for everyone.
- Christmas Tree Coloring Page is one simple and fun tree scene to download and print. Quick and easy fun!
- Snowman Templates are a blank slate to color or use for winter crafts.