Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Learn how to draw Rudolph the reindeer in 7 easy steps! Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is the most loved reindeer of all.
Kids will love drawing the main character from the animated television special with the famous Christmas song. It is a holiday classic!
Related: Find more entertainment with these Christmas coloring pages.
This is a silly version of Rudolph your kids are sure to love!
How to Draw Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Draw Rudolph Step by Step Download
Print this activity sheet out and place it at the kid’s table at your holiday parties or after you watch the TV classic Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer for a fun activity.
my favorite drawing supplies
- Sketching Pencils
- Kneaded Rubber Eraser
- Sketch Pad
- Erasable Colored Pencils
- Fine markers
- Sketch and Drawing Art Pencil Set
- Artist drawing set (This is great for new and experienced artists. It’s also something I give as a gift.)
You might want to share these fun facts about Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Facts
- Who is Rudolph’s girlfriend? Clarice
- When did the story of Rudolph begin? 1939. Robert L. May created Rudolph in 1939 as an assignment for the department store chain Montgomery Ward
- Why did Rudolph’s nose glow? reindeer actually do have a higher concentration of blood vessels in their nose to help keep them warm and sensitive when rummaging through the snow searching for food.
- What is the name of the abominable snow monster in Rudolph? Bumble. Named by Yukon Cornelius. Bumble pursues Hermey an elf, Rudolph, and Yukon throughout their adventures.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Lyrics
Of course, don’t forget to sing while you are learning how to draw Rudolph!
You know Dasher and Dancer, and
Prancer, and Vixen,
Comet, and Cupid, and
Donder and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all
Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose
and if you ever saw it
you would even say it glows.
All of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
play in any reindeer games.
Then one foggy Christmas eve
Santa came to say:
“Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won’t you guide my sleigh tonight?”
Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
you’ll go down in history!
More Reindeer Fun!
- Reindeer DIY Christmas Wrapping Paper is a fun project for kids.
- Reindeer Advent Calendar is so easy, a child can make it!
- Reindeer Sugar Cookies are perfect for your holiday celebrations.
- Reindeer Christmas Ideas would be fun to make during Christmas break.
- Reindeer Cupcakes reindeer are the perfect mascot for the holiday season.
- Reindeer Noses are cute and delicious all in one little ole jar!
- DIY Stick Reindeer will provide hours of fun for kids this holiday season.
How many colored Rudolph’s nose red in this how to draw Rudolph activity sheet?