A letter from Santa Claus will create a memory that will last for years and bring some extra magic to the Christmas season. Did you know your child can actually receive a note from Santa in the mail postmarked from the North Pole? Just use this free printable letterhead from Santa and follow these simple instructions.
I know this is a busy time of year, so I’ve tried to make this Santa letter to kids super simple for you to pull off! It will also make a believer out of a skeptic. First, your child will need to send Santa a letter. Use this free printable letter to Santa to get started. It’s a great santa letter template!
Letter From Santa
Once you have your letter to Santa from your child, next download the free letter from Santa. It is an official letter from Santa printable. This Santa stationary is beautiful and definitely looks official Santa letterhead.
Here’s how To Get a Santa Letter to child:
Follow these steps to send mail from Santa to your child.
- Have the child write a Letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Download the Letter from Santa, it’s official North Pole letterhead, and print in color on white copy paper. If you would like to write a personalized letter from Santa, use the editable Letter from Santa below.
- Insert the letter into an envelope, and address it to the child, with the return address: SANTA, NORTH POLE. Be sure to add a First-Class Mail stamp to the envelope.
- Place the note from santa to child in the completed envelope and then into a larger envelope, with appropriate postage, and address it to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
The USPS recommends sending your Santa letter by December 7 so that they can be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than December 14. Santa’s helpers in Anchorage, AK, will take care of the rest and your child will receive a free letter from Santa sent to your house with a postmark from the North Pole.
Want a personalized note from Santa?
If you would like to write a personalized note from Santa Claus you may use this blank free Santa letterhead below and type your own letter. You will need this free download from Adobe to edit the files. A personalized note from Santa is well worth seeing the excitement as the letter is read!
Click the download button and the file will open. Download the free printable Santa letterhead to your computer. Open the file in Adobe Acrobat Pro and begin editing the text on the Santa letter paper. This video will show you how to edit.
When responding as Santa, make the response as personal as possible by highlighting your child’s accomplishments and activities over the past year. This note from Santa is a great time to give praise for, helping around the house, receiving good grades and everything special and unique about your child.
How do you celebrate the holidays?
If you are looking for activities to share the wonder and excitement of the season you might like these ideas and free Santa printables.
- Count down to Christmas with this printable Advent Calendar.
- If the Elf of the Shelf visits your home make it super easy with the Elf on the Shelf Post-it Notes (just print!).
- Christmas Coloring pages are a great way to keep kids busy while you do some holiday planning and prep.
- Keep little hands busy with these Christmas crafts.
- We love making homemade Christmas gifts. These ideas are a fun way to get kids involved in gift-giving.
- While waiting in line share a few Christmas jokes to make spirits bright.
- Baking Christmas cookies is always a fun holiday activity.