Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Writing a letter to Santa is a fun way to create Christmas traditions that your kids will love. This free printable letter will help make the task simple. (I know you don’t need extra work right now!) Simply print out this letter and let your child start writing away. I’ve also included an envelope addressed to Santa Claus North Pole and instructions on how to receive a Santa letter via the Postal Service™.
FREE PRINTABLE Letter to Santa Claus
This printable Santa letter can be printed on regular white copy paper and makes for fun memories to look back over the years at what your child wanted for Christmas.
How to Send a Letter to THe north pole
It is easy to get your mail to the North Pole with this free printable letter that includes a fun envelope addressed to Santa.
- Download and print the free Letter to Santa Stationery and Santa envelope, in color on white copy paper. Cut out the letter and envelope. Fold together the envelope and fasten with a glue stick.
- Have your child fill out the letter, fold the letter in half and place it in the envelope addressed to Santa Claus, North Pole. You can actually take it to the post office and send it. Be sure though to follow these instructions if you want a reply.
If you want your child to receive a letter from Santa the Postal Service™ can help! Santa can reply to your child’s letter complete with the North Pole Postmark and return address! The Greetings from the North Pole Post Office program adds to the excitement of Christmas and is ideal for getting kids interested in letter writing, stamps, and penmanship.
Use this free letter from Santa printable paper. There is even a version you can edit if you want to personalize your Santa Claus letter.
The Elf on the Shelf can even prompt your child to write a letter with these printable Elf Notes.
More Fun Christmas Ideas
Use the holidays to spend time together and build family memories. Do you have special traditions to celebrate the Season?
- At our home, we love to bake Christmas Cookies. Believe me, our sugar cookie frosting does not disappoint.
- We enjoy making a few Handmade Christmas Gifts
- Here are some hilarious gift ideas host or attend a White Elephant Gift Exchange
- We are huge fans of Family Games and enjoy playing when we gather with our cousins on Christmas Eve.