Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Tis the season for making spirits bright. These Christmas jokes are sure to bring a smile. These are the perfect Christmas jokes for kids at your school Christmas party or just clowning around on Christmas eve.
Printable Christmas Jokes Download Here
Print them off and slip into your child’s lunch or stick to a bathroom mirror. Anywhere a family member might see one and have a giggle. Laughter helps keep the season truly merry and bright.
Christmas Jokes For Kids
- What did one Christmas light say to the other Christmas light? You light me up!
- Why do Mummies like Christmas so much? Because of all the wrapping!
- What falls at the North Pole but never gets hurt? Snow.
- What does the Gingerbread Man use to make his bed? Cookie sheets!
- What do reindeer say before they tell a joke? This will sleigh you.
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing? They always drop their needles!
- How do you know Santa is good at karate? He has a black belt.
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing, it was on the house!
- What says, ‘Oh Oh Oh’? Santa walking backward!
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners? Rude-alph!
- Why does Santa have three gardens? So he can ho, ho, ho.
- Where does Santa keep his money? A Snow Bank.
- What do you get if you cross a Christmas tree with an iPad? A Pineapple
- Why did Rudolph get a bad report card? Because he went down in history.
- Why is it so cold at Christmas? Because it’s in Decembrrrr!
Funny Christmas Jokes
Have you heard some good belly laugh Christmas jokes? Please share them in the comments. Here are some more funny Christmas puns and rib ticklers that were not included on the printable.
- What’s the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet? The Christmas alphabet has Noel.
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck? Christmas Quacker!
- What do sheep say to each other at Christmas? Merry Christmas to ewe.
- What do you get if you cross Santa with a detective? Santa Clues!
- What did one snowman say to the other? A: Do you smell carrots?
- What do you call an elf who steals gift wrap from the rich and gives it to the poor? Ribbon Hood!
- What breakfast cereal does Frosty the Snowman eat? Snowflakes.
- What would a reindeer do if it lost its tail? They would go to a “re-tail” shop for a new one!
- Why is a reindeer always wet? Because he’s a ‘rain’ deer!
- What do you call a dog who works for Santa Claus? Santa Paws!
- What is a parents favorite Christmas carol? Silent night!
- What do angry mice send to each other at Christmas? Cross Mouse Cards
More Funny Christmas Jokes and Puns
The silly jokes just keep coming! Try these knee slappers on for size:
- What do you call Santa Claus when he stops moving? Santa Pause!
- How do sheep say Merry Christmas in Mexico? Fleece Navidad!
- What’s red, white and blue on Christmas? A sad candy cane!
- What comes at the end of Christmas Day? The letter “Y”!
- What do wild animals sing at Christmastime? Jungle bells, jungle bells, jungle all the way!
- Why did Santa’s helper go to a therapist? Because he had low elf esteem!
- Why did the ornament say he was addicted to Christmas? He was hooked on trees his whole life!
I have to share one more!
You can’t have a Merry Christmas without laughter. These funny Christmas jokes will keep your family laughing all season long.
There is always more fun to be had any time of year! Don’t miss these laugh out loud jokes for holidays and every day!