Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Share a smile with these Valentine’s Day Jokes. Over 30 funny jokes to bring laughter. The best part is there is a printable page of jokes to slip inside your child’s lunch.
Funny Valentine Jokes
I’m so happy you are here! I love sharing easy ideas to brighten your day and help you be creative! Whenever you need a fun idea or creative activity please come visit me!
Printable Valentine’s Day Jokes
I love putting little notes in my daughter’s lunch, in a pocket or small package for her to find. I keep a stack in my kitchen drawer ready to go when I pack her lunch. You might also like these super cute Valentine lunch box jokes. You will be able to keep your child giggling all month long. Download Valentine’s day jokes for kids. Print in color on white cardstock.
Cut the little notes apart and you are ready to brighten your child’s day with a silly little joke.
Valentine Jokes for Kids
Share these jokes with kids during carpool, waiting in lines, at dinner or write them in a Valentine card. They are sure to crack up with these corny Valentines Day jokes!
- Why is lettuce the most loving vegetable? Because it’s all heart.
- What happens when you fall in love with a French chef? You get buttered up.
- What did the paper clip say to the magnet? I find you very attractive.
- What did one watermelon say to the other on Valentine’s Day? You’re one in a melon!
- What did the bat say to his girlfriend? You’re fun to hang around with.
- What do you call a very small valentine? A valentiny!
- What did the flame say to his friends after he fell in love? I found the perfect match!
- What did one squirrel say to the other squirrel on Valentine’s Day? I’m nuts about you!
- What did one bee say to the other bee on Valentine’s Day? Will you bee mine?
- What did the farmer give his wife on Valentine’s Day? Hogs and kisses!
- What did one pickle say to the other? You mean a great dill to me!
- Why is Valentine’s Day the best day for a celebration? Because you can party hearty.
- How can you tell the calendar is popular? It always has a lot of dates.
- What does a vampire call his sweetheart? His ghoul-friend.
- What did one oar say to the other oar? How about a little row-mance?
- What did the elephant say to his girlfriend? I love you a ton!
- Where do burgers take their Valentine’s Day dates to dance? To the meatball.
- What did the Valentine’s Day card say to the stamp? Stick with me and you’ll go places.
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day? I’m stuck on you.
- What do you call romance in a fish tank? Guppy love.
- Why do skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day? Because they’re scent-imental.
- What do you call two birds in love? Tweethearts.
- What kind of flower is the worst to get on Valentine’s Day? Cauliflower.
- What does a caveman give his wife on Valentine’s Day? Ughs and kisses.
- What did one octopus say to the other octopus? Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?
- How did the phone propose? He gave her a ring.
- What did one cat say to the other cat on Valentine’s Day? You’re purr-fect for me.
- What do squirrels give for Valentine’s Day? Forget- me-nuts.
- What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream? I’m sweet on you.
- What did the one sheep say to the other sheep on Valentine’s Day? I love ewe.
- What did one sheep say to the other sheep on Valentine’s Day? I love you baaaaaaaaa…..ck.
- What did one owl say to the other owl on Valentine’s Day? Owl be yours!
- What did one light bulb say to the other? I love you a whole watt!
Valentines Day Knock Knock Jokes
We also love a good knock knock joke! How about you?
Valentine Knock Knock Jokes (These also have free printable cards)
More Holiday Jokes!
At our house, we love funny jokes. These kids jokes are hilarious. In fact, we have holiday jokes for almost every holiday and more!
- Halloween Jokes (also printable for lunches)
- Elf on the Shelf Jokes
- Christmas Jokes
- Easter Jokes
- Funny Jokes
- Kids Knock Knock Jokes
- St Patrick’s Day Jokes
- Thanksgiving Jokes
More Printable Lunch Box Notes
For more lunch box notes click on the images below to find all the free printables.