Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Thanksgiving jokes are a great way to get kids laughing and excited about the upcoming Holiday! They will also provide loads of laughter at your Thanksgiving dinner as you chuckle over turkey jokes for kids, thanksgiving riddles, and of course my favorite–Thanksgiving dad jokes!
Thanksgiving can be such a blessed holiday and with this list of Thanksgiving jokes for kids, you’ll be the funniest turkey for the day. A day full of laughter is sure to add much joy as you are making memories. Be sure to share these kids jokes too. So many laughs to be had!
Hilarious Thanksgiving Jokes
This long list of jokes will bring some smiles to your gatherings and help you celebrate Thanksgiving! Your family will also be entertained with this Thanksgiving trivia game, turkey coloring pages, and Thanksgiving coloring pages.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
- What’s the best song to sing when preparing your Thanksgiving turkey?
All About The Baste.
- Why didn’t the Pilgrims tell secrets in the cornfield?
Because the corn had ears.
- What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
- What kind of car did the Pilgrim drive?
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
- What’s black, white and red?
A Pilgrim blushing because he’d seen the turkey dressing.
- What kind of music did the pilgrims listen to?
- What’s the key to a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner?
- Why couldn’t the band perform at Thanksgiving?
Somebody had eaten the drumsticks.
- Why did the Pilgrims pants keep falling down?
Because their belt buckles were on their hats.
- What can never ever be eaten for Thanksgiving dinner?
- Why do students always do so poorly after Thanksgiving?
Because everything gets marked down after the holidays!
- What’s the link between turkeys and teddies?
- What did the little corn say to mom corn?
When will popcorn come?
- What happens when you’re too harsh on the cranberries and make them sad?
They turn into blueberries.
- How do you make the richest Thanksgiving soup ever
Cook it with 24 carrots.
- Why did the farmer run a steamroller over his potato field on Thanksgiving Day?
He wanted to raise mashed potatoes.
- A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but she couldn’t find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, “Do these turkeys get any bigger?”
The stock boy replied, “No ma’am, they’re dead.”
- What Thanksgiving side dish could be given out at Halloween?
Turkey Jokes for Kids
- If you call a large turkey a gobbler what do you call a small one?
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- What key won’t open any door?
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church?
They use fowl language.
- What kind of weather does a turkey like?
- What’s the most musical part of a turkey?
- What is it called when a turkey fumbles in football?
A fowl play
- Why did the turkey refuse dessert?
He was stuffed.
- What do you do if you are addicted to lunch meat?
Try to quit cold turkey.
- What was the turkey suspected of?
- Where do turkey’s go dancing?
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
- What does a turkey drink from?
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building?
Yes, a building can’t jump at all.
- Why did the turkey cross the road twice?
To prove he wasn’t a chicken!
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children?
If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy
- What is a turkey’s favorite dessert?
- What do you call a running turkey?
- What’s the best way to stuff a turkey?
Serve him lots of pizza and ice cream!
- What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost?
EVEN MORE THANKSGIVING JOKES!
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day? Quack, Quack!
- Why did the farmer have to separate the chicken and the turkey? He sensed fowl play.
- What key has legs and can’t open a door? A turkey.
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had his own drumsticks.
- Why shouldn’t you sit next to a turkey at dinner? Because he will gobble it up.
- What’s blue and covered in feathers? A turkey holding its breath.
- What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey? All about that baste.
- Why was the turkey put in jail? The police suspected fowl play.
- How come the turkey didn’t eat dinner? He was already stuffed.
- What did the turkey say to the computer? Google, google.
- What did the leftover turkey say? Make me a sandwich!
- What side dish do you bring for Thanksgiving dinner when you accidentally sat on the sweet potatoes? Squash casserole.
- What role do green beans play in Thanksgiving dinner? The casse-role.
- What’s Frankenstein’s favorite Thanksgiving dish? Monster mash potatoes and grave-y.
- What’s a turkey’s favorite dessert? Peach gobbler!
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive? It had 24 carrots.
- Why did the cranberries turn red? Because they saw the turkey dressing.
- Why didn’t the cook season the Thanksgiving turkey? There was no thyme!
- Which holiday is Dracula’s favorite? Fangs-giving.
- What instrument does a turkey play? The drumsticks!
- What kind of noise does a limping turkey make? Wobble, wobble.
- Why didn’t the pilgrim want to make the bread? It’s a crummy job.
- What did Han Solo say to Luke Skywalker on Thanksgiving? May the forks be with you.
- What do you a call the age of a pilgrim? Pilgrimage.
- Why do pilgrims’ pants always fall down? Because they wear their buckles on their hats!
- What do Thanksgiving and Halloween have in common? One has gobblers, the other goblins.
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport? Squash.
- What kind of face does a pilgrim make when he’s in pain? Pil-grimace.
- Why do turkeys hate Thanksgiving tables? They’re a fowl sight.
- When is the turkey soup bad for your health? When you are the turkey.
- Why do turkeys gobble? Because they never learned table manners.
- What kind of music did the Pilgrims like? Plymouth Rock.
- What do turkeys do on Sunday? Have a peck-nics.
- What do you call a turkey the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky!
- What was the turkey thankful for on Thanksgiving? Vegetarians.
- When do you serve rubber turkey? Pranksgiving!
- What vegetables would you like with your Thanksgiving dinner? Beets me!
- How do you tell the difference between turkeys and chickens? Chickens celebrate Thanksgiving.
- What’s a turkey without feathers called? Thanksgiving dinner.
- What can never be eaten for Thanksgiving dinner? Thanksgiving breakfast.
- What do selfish people call Thanksgiving? Thankstaking.
- What dish makes the worst jokes at a Thanksgiving dinner? The corny bread.
- Why did the turkey go to the plastic surgeon right before Thanksgiving? To get a breast reduction.
- What does every mom want to make on Thanksgiving? Dinner reservations.
- What does Miley Cyrus eat for Thanksgiving? Twerk-ey!
- What does a pumpkin like to read? Pulp fiction.
- What time do families sit down to Thanksgiving dinner? Halftime.
- What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie? Your teeth!
- How do little pumpkins cross the road? With a crossing gourd.
- Why is corn so popular on Thanksgiving? Because it’s a-maize-ing.
- What should you expect at the end of Thanksgiving? The letter “g.”
- Why don’t side dishes tell jokes? They’re too corny.
- What do turkeys say on Thanksgiving? Moo.
- If leaves come from trees, where do turkeys come from? Poultries.
- Did you hear about the turkey prom? It was a Butterball.
- How do turkeys cross the ocean? On a gravy boat.
- Did you hear the one about the rude turkey? It was a jerk-y.
- Why do you think Turkeys love rainy days? Because they love fowl weather!!
- What did grandpa say when he was full? Oh my Gourd! I am too full!!
- What did the salad say to the butter who constantly kept on cracking jokes? Bro, you are on a roll!
- What’s a decent term for constipation after Thanksgiving? Turkey is in a state of limbo.
- How did the turkey reach our home for Thanksgiving dinner? He took the gravy train!
Are you ready to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes? Here are some silly jokes for holidays year-round!
- Christmas Jokes
- Elf Jokes
- St Patrick’s Jokes
- Valentine’s Jokes
- Easter Jokes
- Halloween Jokes
- Christmas Jokes
- or maybe you prefer knock knock jokes.