Thanksgiving jokes are a great way to get kids laughing and excited about the upcoming Holiday! They will also provide loads of laughter at your Thanksgiving dinner.
Be sure to share these kids jokes too. So many laughs to be had!
This long list of jokes will bring some smiles to your gatherings and help you celebrate Thanksgiving! Your family will also be entertained with this Thanksgiving trivia game, turkey coloring pages, and Thanksgiving coloring pages.
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
- What was the turkey suspected of?
- Where do turkey’s go dancing?
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make?
- What’s the best song to sing when preparing your Thanksgiving turkey?
All About The Baste.
- Why didn’t the Pilgrims tell secrets in the cornfield?
Because the corn had ears.
- What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner?
- What does a turkey drink from?
- What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
- What kind of car did the Pilgrim drive?
- If you call a large turkey a gobbler what do you call a small one?
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight?
He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- What key won’t open any door?
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church?
They use fowl language.
- What kind of weather does a turkey like?
- What’s the most musical part of a turkey?
- What is it called when a turkey fumbles in football?
A fowl play
- Why did the turkey refuse dessert?
He was stuffed.
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
- What’s black, white and red?
A Pilgrim blushing because he’d seen the turkey dressing.
- What’s the key to a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner?
- Why couldn’t the band perform at Thanksgiving?
Somebody had eaten the drumsticks.
- Why did the Pilgrims pants keep falling down?
Because their belt buckles were on their hats.
- What can never ever be eaten for Thanksgiving dinner?
- Why do students always do so poorly after Thanksgiving?
Because everything gets marked down after the holidays!
- What’s the link between turkeys and teddies?
- What did the little corn say to mom corn?
When will popcorn come?
- What happens when you’re too harsh on the cranberries and make them sad?
They turn into blueberries.
- How do you make the richest Thanksgiving soup ever
Cook it with 24 carrots.
- Why did the farmer run a steamroller over his potato field on Thanksgiving Day?
He wanted to raise mashed potatoes.
- What do you do if you are addicted to lunch meat?
Try to quit cold turkey.
- A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but she couldn’t find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, “Do these turkeys get any bigger?”
The stock boy replied, “No ma’am, they’re dead.”
Are you ready to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes? Here are some silly jokes for holidays year round!
or maybe you prefer knock knock jokes.