Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Have you ever played Would You Rather? It is a hilarious game where you must choose from two equally (normally bad) scenarios. For instance, would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator? The following questions for Would You Rather are all clean and great for kids!
Would you rather?
We love playing would you rather. It is so fun to see how everyone answers the questions. Just download the free printable and cut apart. We keep our questions in a mason jar. Check out our homemade would you rather game.
Would you rather…..
- be completely bald or covered from head to toe with hair?
- have a pig nose or a monkey face?
- drink all your food from a baby bottle or wear visible diapers for the rest of your life?
- always talk in rhymes or sing instead of speak?
- suffer from spontaneous shouting or unpredictable farting spells?
- wear clown makeup every day for a year or wear a tutu every day for a year?
- lick the bottom of your shoe or eat your boogers?
- swim in a pool of jello or jump into a pool of packing peanuts?
- eat eggs that feel slimy or eggs that smell rotten?
- wear body spray that smells like stinky armpits or smelly farts?
- have a shaved head or hair down to your feet?
- hop like a kangaroo everyday, or walk as slow as a tortoise?
- have a best friend with the voice of Donald Duck or Sponge Bob?
- groom a cat with your tongue be sprayed by a skunk?
- have a skunk’s tail or a unicorn horn?
- sleep in a bed full of cracker crumbs or maple syrup?
- parent ten children who are well-behaved angels or parent one child who is totally out of control?
- hold a lizard or kiss a jellyfish?
- wear underwear that is too tight or shoes that are too small?
- have toothpaste that smells like rotten fish or tastes like expired milk?
- vacation at Disney World on the busiest day of the year or at the beach where sharks have been sighted?
- always have wet socks or always have shoes that smell like dog poo?
- have hands instead of feet or feet instead of hands?
- listen to kids whining all day or the same Taylor Swift song on repeat?
If you don’t want to print off the questions you can just scroll through questions below.
You can find more games here at Skip to my Lou.
This paper fortune teller is fun for kids.