Print these Conversation Starters for your Thanksgiving dinner!
Conversation starters are a great way to keep family and guests entertained before during and or after your meal. These printable cards give you non controversial conversation topics and things to talk about. These conversation questions are the perfect way to get to know your guest just a bit better! Plus you won’t need to every worry about how to start a conversation! Your guest will also have fun testing their knowledge with this printable Thanksgiving Trivia.
Megan from Short Stop Designs has designed these conversation starters just for you. The colorful printable cards are perfect for your Thanksgiving gathering or any fall gathering. How cute!
I’m hosting Thanksgiving with my family this year, and it’s just going to be a group of 8 (that’s including 3 little kids). Sometimes my family just has a hard time coming up with things to talk about at the dinner table, so I cannot wait to use these cards with them! I would love to hear some of the answers they have to these questions.
There are 30 questions that are easy and fun to answer. Some might make you think a little bit harder. My favorite question that I cannot wait to ask is “If you had intro music, what would it be and why?”
You can place a question at each person’s plate, or have your guests pull out a question from a small decorative jar. Have fun with the questions!
- What is the most beautiful place you have been?
- What is your favorite season? Why?
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be?
- What is something that really annoys you?
- What is your biggest fear? Why?
- What is the best gift you have ever been given?
- If you opened a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
- What is your favorite holiday? Why?
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
- What was the last book you read?
- Describe yourself in two words.
- How much time do you spend on the internet? What do you usually do?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is one goal you have for the year?
- Would you rather go back in time or go to the future?
- Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?
- If you could invent something, what would it be?
- What is one of the most important things you’ve learned?
- What is one thing you can’t leave home without?
- What is one thing that you are really good at?
- What is the best vacation you have ever been on?
- What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Would you rather live in a house, on a boat, or in space?
- Would you rather stay up late or go to bed early?
- What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
- If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?
- What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?
- What is the best room in your house? Why?
- What is a TV series you enjoy?
More Good Conversation Starters
Here are more sets of questions to keep the conversation flowing at all your gatherings.