Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Thanksgiving worksheets keep kids occupied during the big meal and prevent boredom. Free printable pages will work well with the kids and still allow them to enjoy their time with family.
You will want to also print out these cute dinner questions to keep the conversation flowing!
Printable Thanksgiving Worksheets
These free worksheets are super simple to use. Click the button under the picture. The PDF will open and you can print as many as you like. Print in black and white on white copy paper.
Provide colored pencils to make the worksheets extra bright and colorful. Such a great way to get children involved in solving mazes and puzzles of the Pilgrims and Indians, or have them write down what they’re thankful for this year.
Thanksgiving Crossword Puzzle
Simple counting practice with a cute I spy worksheet. Kids won’t even know this one is a math worksheet.
Help the Pilgrims Maze
Thanksgiving Seek and Find
Thanksgiving Placemats to Color
These activity sheets also make a cute table decoration.
Thanksgiving Themed Coloring Pages
Celebrate the Thanksgiving season by coloring a Thanksgiving turkey. Kids are sure to be entertained and engaged with this coloring activity.
What a thoughtful writing prompt!
More Thanksgiving Activities for Kids
Here are a few more fun activities that you can try along with the Thanksgiving worksheets.
- Have a scavenger hunt around the house, yard, or neighborhood. Give each child a list of items they need to find and take photos as they go along so everyone can see what they found. (Younger kids can be paired with an older kid to help take pictures).
- Play “I spy” games, either indoors or outside depending on weather conditions.
- Create arts & crafts projects together like making a pilgrim hat or bonnet. Kids can fold a Mayflower ship with this printable origami paper.
- Learn How to Draw a Pumpkin or if you don’t mind a bit of a mess leaf prints are super fun to make.
- Make a beautiful Thanksgivng Tree.
- Play Trivia during your Thanksgiving dinner