Learn how to draw a turkey in 6 easy steps. Celebrate Thanksgiving with a cartoon turkey drawn by you!
Turkey Drawing Download
How to draw a turkey
Follow these step by step instructions and you will have drawn a cute cartoon turkey before you even start your turkey dinner. Download and print the steps on plain copy paper. Set these sheets along with plain paper (or cover the table in white butcher paper) and colored pencils and the kids will have a great time!
- Start with a big circle
- Add a skinny neck, continue by drawing a small circle to make a head, then add a hat and turkeys beak
- Put in an eyeball and give him a wing.
- Add feathers
- Next, add legs and feet.
- Give him some color and you are done!
More Things To Draw
Turkeys are fun to color and draw! You might like these turkey coloring pages. Show your thankfulness by listing those things you are grateful for with these Thanksgiving coloring pages. There is even one with turkey jokes to color. When you have learned how to draw a turkey and ready to try something else try a realistic turkey or autumn leaves You might consider trying your hand at Pilgrims and a Mayflower Ship next.
I hope the activities provide fun ways to keep kids and adults busy at your gatherings. If you are looking for more ideas for family check these out.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- Thanksgiving Trivia – test your guests’ knowledge with these free printable trivia sheets
- Thanksgiving Conversation Starters – often it can be hard to get the conversation started. Don’t worry these printable questions ensure lively conversations.
- Would You Rather – if you want to have some laughs, this is the game.
- Make a Pilgrim Hat
- Make a Pilgrim Bonnet
Have fun this holiday (and all year with these activities) Learning to draw is a great hobby and now you know how to draw a cute turkey!