Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Learn how to draw a turkey in 6 easy steps. This cute turkey cartoon drawing can be added to invitations, decorations, and even placemats to help you celebrate Thanksgiving. It is a simple turkey drawing tutorial that the whole family will have drawing and includes a free Thanksgiving turkey drawing printable!
If your kids and guests need an activity to keep them busy while the real turkey cooks, this cute turkey drawing is perfect. After you have drawn this easy turkey drawing you will want to check our more things to draw, including a beautiful rose and cute unicorn!
Turkey Drawing <———–Download
How to draw a turkey
Follow these step by step instructions and you will learn how to draw a cartoon turkey before you even start your turkey dinner. Download and print the steps on plain copy paper. Set these sheets along with plain paper (or cover the table in white butcher paper) and colored pencils and the kids will have a great time!
- Start with a big circle
- Add a skinny neck, continue by drawing a small circle to make ahead, then add a hat and turkeys beak
- Put in an eyeball and give him a wing.
- Add feathers
- Next, add legs and feet.
- Give him some color and you are done. What a simple turkey drawing!
This easy turkey drawing is fun to color and easy to draw! You might like these turkey coloring pages. Show your thankfulness by listing those things you are grateful for with these Thanksgiving coloring pages. There is even one with turkey jokes to color. When you have learned how to draw a turkey and ready to try something else try a realistic turkey or autumn leaves You might consider trying your hand at Pilgrims and a Mayflower Ship next.
I hope the activities provide fun ways to keep kids and adults busy at your gatherings. If you are looking for more ideas for family check these out.
- Thanksgiving Trivia – test your guests’ knowledge with these free printable trivia sheets
- Thanksgiving Conversation Starters – often it can be hard to get the conversation started. Don’t worry these printable questions ensure lively conversations.
- Would You Rather – if you want to have some laughs, this is the game.
- Make a Pilgrim Hat
- Make a Pilgrim Bonnet
- Make a Mayflower Ship – printable paper makes it easy to fold this boat and they look great filled with candy at your Thanksgiving table!
More Drawing Tutorials
Enjoy even more drawing lessons and learn to draw animals to flowers with step by step tutorials.
- Easy Pumpkin and Jack O Lantern Drawings
- Draw a simple flower or even make a rose drawing
- Looking for a more advanced animal how about a Unicorn Drawing.
- Simple Step by Step cat drawing guide.
Have fun this holiday (and all year with these activities) Learning to draw is a great hobby and now you know how to draw too!