Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Would You Rather Questions for Kids promote engagement, thinking, bonding and fun. During the summer when I have more time with the kids, I love activities that get them talking and sharing more about their thoughts and ideas.
We are huge fans of conversation starters and Would You Rather Questions for kids. It is amazing what you can learn about each other. These questions are also great for team building and are perfect icebreaker games. After you play this would you rather game you might like these would you rather questions and this printable would you rather questions? Get your kids laughing with these hilarious kids jokes!
WOULD YOU RATHER QUESTIONS FOR KIDS
Ready for some fun questions to ask your family? Would You Rather Questions for kids are great to play while:
- driving in a car
- waiting in line
- chatting at dinner
- Many of the questions will prompt more talking and imagination as players explain their answers. Tuck a few of these away for the next time you have the chance and learn a little more about your kids. Enjoy! You kids will love this 20 questions game.
download your free printable 20 Questions for kids
How to Play WOULD YOU RATHER FOR KIDS
To play Would You Rather Kids let each child take turns answering the questions. Expect loads of laughter and the best part you will learn so much about your children!
- live in a tree house or a castle?
- be able to sing beautifully or dance beautifully?
- ride a horse or a camel?
- know a fairy or a unicorn?
- have a backyard that was a huge bounce house or a huge ball pit?
- travel or stay home?
- be able to fly or be able to breathe underwater?
- know where you’re going or have it be a surprise?
- be on a boat or on an airplane?
- be able to see in the dark or be able to never get tired?
- go on a vacation to the beach or to the mountains?
- have picnics in the forest or in the park?
- swim in the ocean or swim in a pool?
- be a dolphin or a cheetah?
- be able to make people laugh or be able to make people trust you?
- be surprised by a present or be able to pick what you get?
- eat popsicles or watermelon?
- go camping or stay in a hotel?
- do art or read?
- experience an epic waterslide or an epic zip line?
Who can stop there? These aren’t on the printable but you can just pull them up on your phone.
- have an extra ear or an extra foot?
- work at a Disney World resort or be a carnival ride operator
WOULD YOU RATHER GAMES FOR KIDS
How about you? Do you have a favorite game to play when you travel? Would you rather play I-Spy or use these Would You Rather questions for kids?
If you need more questions try these….
Printable would you rather questions
even more, Would You Rather
Old School Gamimg for the Win
Have fun with these Would You Rather Games! If you love to play games, try these Minute To Win It Games and Family Games because they are perfect for a game night! So many ways to engage with your family and make memories!
Alissa Marquess is the founder of Creative With Kids blog where she helps parents raise kids they’ll want to be friends with as adults. She’s the creator of 100 Ways to be Kind to Your Child and 64 Positive Things to Say to Kids.