Would you rather questions for kids are sure to provide some extra fun. During the summer when I have more time with the kids I love activities that get them talking and sharing more about their thoughts and ideas. We are huge fans of conversation starters and Would You Rather Questions for kids. It is amazing what you can learn about each other. These questions are also great for team building and are perfect icebreaker games. After you play this would you rather game you might like these would you rather questions and this printable would you rather questions? Get your kids laughing with these hilarious kids jokes!
Would you Rather Questions for kids
download your free printable 20 Questions for kids
Would You Rather For Kids
To play would you rather kids it is as simple as letting each child take turns answering the questions. Expect loads of laughter and the best part you will learn so much about your children!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- live in a tree house or a castle?
- be able to sing beautifully or dance beautifully?
- ride a horse or a camel?
- know a fairy or a unicorn?
- have a backyard that was a huge bounce house or a huge ball pit?
- travel or stay home?
- be able to fly or be able to breathe underwater?
- know where you’re going or have it be a surprise?
- be on a boat or on an airplane?
- be able to see in the dark or be able to never get tired?
- go on a vacation to the beach or to the mountains?
- have picnics in the forest or in the park?
- swim in the ocean or swim in a pool?
- be a dolphin or a cheetah?
- be able to make people laugh or be able to make people trust you?
- be surprised by a present or be able to pick what you get?
- eat popsicles or watermelon?
- go camping or stay in a hotel?
- do art or read?
- experience an epic waterslide or an epic zip line?
Would You Rather Games for Kids
How about you – do you have a favorite game to play when you travel? Would you rather play I-Spy or use these Would You Rather questions for kids?
If you need more questions try these….
Printable would you rather questions
even more Would You Rather