Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Skull Puns sure tickle my funny bone, tibia honest with you. These will get you laughing even when you are bone tired!
- What’s a skull’s favorite song to sing? “I ain’t got no body.”
- I threw a Duracell at someone’s head the other day and it cracked his skull. So, I was arrested and charged with battery.
- Who won the race between the skeleton and the skull? The skull, it was just ahead.
- I knew the skull wasn’t going to win the argument because it didn’t have a leg to stand on.
- As I was putting together a skeleton in my biology class, I held onto my table’s skull…Not paying attention, I nearly dropped the skull. Without skipping a beat, I said “Whew, nearly lost my head for a second there!”
- I cracked my skull on a bookcase today. It was an accident, but when a relative saw the bump she tried to counsel me about shelf harm.
- I have a plan to transplant a rabbit’s cerebellum into a human skull. It’s obviously a hare-brained scheme.
- My friend was shot clean through his skull but survived. I can’t imagine what was going through his mind at the time.
- I own a real human skull. I’d take it out and show you, but I’m using it right now.
- So what do you call a skull that stayed in the freezer too long? A numbskull!
Just getting Warmed UP!
- How did the Halloween Store stay open during the labor shortage? Because it had a skeleton crew.
- Why did the skeleton want a friend? Because he was feeling bonely.
- What did the skeleton say to his dog when he gave him a treat? Bone appetit!
- What do skeletons order at restaurants? Spare ribs, obviously.
- I went to the doctor to donate my body to science. He said I couldn’t because I would have to spine on the dotted line first.
- What is a skeleton pilot’s favorite mode of travel? Why a skele-copter, of course!
- Who is the most famous skeleton detective? Sherlock Bones, I presume.
- What happened to the crew of the pirate ship that sank in a sea full of sharks? They became the skeleton crew.
- What do you call a group of skeletons who run around ringing the doorbell? Dead ringers, of course.
- How did skeletons send mail in the old days? By the Bony Express.
- Did you hear about the bone that was almost eaten by a group of wild dogs? Obviously, it was a marrow escape.
- What is the coolest part of a skeleton? His hip, daddio.
- How do you imprison a skeleton? Put him in a rib cage.
- How do you release a skeleton from prison? Use a skeleton key, of course.
- Why do grandparent skeletons talk on a rotary skelephone? Because these new-fangled cell bones are too confusing for them.
- What does the skeleton use to carve his pumpkin? A shoulder blade because the pirate borrowed his sword.
- Why couldn’t the skeleton get a date for the Halloween dance? Because he didn’t have the guts to ask anyone.
- Did you hear about the skeleton who dropped out of medical school? He just didn’t have the stomach for it.
- The skeleton’s favorite thing to do with his cell phone is to take skelfies.
- American Skeletons love learning about the history of America. They especially love the bit on Napolean Bone a Part.
Dearly Departing Words
Let me start by saying, I hope the weather doesn’t suck because the kids will get cabin fever, I mean cabin femur if they can’t go outside for trick-or-treating. And puleeze, hide the skeleton costume from Uncle Jaw. He really needs a new look this year. And while you’re at it, use your cell bone to group text the zombies, witches, and ghosts to let them know the party is on October 31st this year.
Skulls and Skeletons and Halloween, Oh My!
Thank you for stopping by today! Before you go, check out these ideas to make a great Halloween. It can be a skele-ton of fun and the best Halloween ever!