We are putting away the pumpkins this Halloween and making skull cupcakes with the NEW Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Skulls. These Fun-Size skulls are hauntingly delicious with their one-of-kind limited edition bite-sized molded Skull shape. I think they are super cool and made these skull cupcakes super easy to make!
I love their spooky Skull mold. It’s not too spooky though! They have taken the classic Butterfinger crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery flavor drenched in a smooth milk chocolate coating, making them the perfect Halloween treat or baking accessory this Halloween season. The possibilites are endless for making Halloween treats. Check out these clever skeleton cookies using the skulls. If you love butterfingers you will want to check out all the delicious Butterfinger recipes.
Supplies for Skull Cupcakes
- Nestlé Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Skulls
- melting chocolate
- pastry bag
- crossbones template
- waxed paper
- frosted cupcakes
How to make skull cupcakes
- Download and print the crossbones template on white copy paper.
- Cover the template with a piece of waxed paper.
- Slowly melt about 1 cup of chocolate in the microwave.
- Fill a pastry bag with the melted chocolate. Cut off the tip of the pastry bag.
- Using the template as a guide pipe the chocolate onto the waxed paper.
- Allow the crossbones to completely harden. (about 15-30 mins depending on the temperature of your house)
- Place the crossbones on top of a frosted cupcake.
- Place a dab of melted chocolate or frosting in the center of the crossbones to attach the Nestlé Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Skull.
TaDa! The coolest (and easiest) skull cupcakes! The perfect Halloween treat.
Find Nestlé Butterfinger Cups SKULL bite-sized fun size bags at retailers nationwide. Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cups Skulls Fun-Size come individually wrapped in an 10.8oz bag, with 18 Skulls. Not only great for making spooktackular Halloween treats they are the perfect size to give out to trick-or-treaters!
Nestlé has some awesome JUMBO bags of candy (450 pieces in a bag in some sizes) filled with Butterfinger, Nestlé Crunch, Baby Ruth, SweeTARTS, Nerds, Laffy Taffy and more. I personally love banana Laffy Taffy! You will certainly be prepared for all the trick-or-treaters that visit your house this Halloween ! Make your home the Trick-or-Treat house to be at this year!
Don’t miss this post with Halloween cupcake ideas.
Hosting a Halloween party? Try these Halloween dinner ideas.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nestlé. The opinions and text are all mine.