Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Water Jokes for Kids bring water puns to a whole new level. Share these funny school appropriate jokes while traveling to the water park, beach, splash pad or pool.
40+ Water Jokes for Kids
- What do you get when you throw a billion books into the ocean? A title wave!
- What happens if you throw a white hat into the Black Sea? It gets wet!
- Who carries out operations in water? A sturgeon.
- What do mermaids sleep on? They sleep on water beds, of course!
- As raindrops say, two’s company, but three’s a cloud.
- Where can you find an ocean with no water? On a map!
- Why did the ocean break up with the pond? Because she thought he was too shallow.
- What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing, it just waved!
- What did the sink say to the water faucet? You’re a real drip.
- Why is the ocean always on time? She likes to stay current.
- What is the king’s favorite type of precipitation? Hail, of course!
- What is another king’s favorite type of precipitation? Reign!
- Why were the student’s grades underwater? They were all below C level.
- If H2O is the formula for water, what is the formula for ice? H2O cubed.
- What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole? Hot cross bunnies.
- What kind of rocks are never under water? Dry ones!
- What happens when you get water on a table? It becomes a pool table.
- What kind of hair did the ocean have? Wavy, of course.
- Why are oceans so meticulous? They like to be pacific.
- Why do male dogs float in water? Because they’re good buoys.
- Why do sharks only swim in salt water? Because pepper always makes them sneeze.
- When does it rain money? When there is “change” in the weather.
- How did the raindrop ask another raindrop on a date? He asked her “Water you doing tonight?”
- How do you make a water bed more bouncy? You use spring water, obviously.
- That Awkward moment when you pay $2 for Evian water and notice if spelled backward you’re Naive.
- What did the bottled water tell the spy? The names bond, Hydrogen bond.
- RIP Boiled water….you will be mist.
- Adele might set fire to rain… But SpongeBob can make a campfire underwater.
- What did the beaver say after she slipped in the water? Dam it.
- Why are some fish at the bottom of the ocean? Because they dropped out of school!
- What do you call it when a guy throws his laptop into the ocean? Adele, Rollin’ in the Deep.
- Who cleaned the bottom of the ocean? A Mer-Maid
- What runs, but never walks? Water!
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Water? Water who? Water you waiting for? Open the door!
- Why does water never laugh at jokes? It isn’t a fan of dry humor.
- What is drinking water’s favorite form of dance? Tap.
- Where do water droplets go to settle arguments? The Supreme Quart.
- What keeps a dock floating above water? Pier pressure.
- Why do poets always write about the sea? They just can’t fathom her depths.
- What are the 2 reasons why you shouldn’t drink toilet water? Number 1 and Number 2.
- Why did the lake date the river? He heard that she had a bubbly personality.
- Why are pirates so happy? They seas the day!
How to Use Kids Water Jokes
- Download Water Jokes for Kids file and save.
- Print on paper.
- Use a plastic page protector or laminate for use by the water
- Then take turns telling jokes and let the bonding begin
- Don’t forget the sunscreen so you won’t sunscream later!
I’m Not Joking About Jokes
Jokes and puns are not only funny but encourage vocabulary development and higher-level thinking to understand the play on words that make them funny. So, think of jokes and puns as a dual-purpose activity because laughter makes you happy and higher-level thinking activities grow your brain!
Jokes, Jokes, Jokes
Not trying to be a smartie pants, but a good laugh can turn a not so good day around like drinking water can wash away a headache. Infusing humor in the form of school jokes for kids like these will not only lighten moods but encourage higher level thinking.