Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Mom Jokes are hilarious because they are so true! Moms are superheroes without capes and we make excellent subjects for the jokes, sayings, and truisms you’ll find here.
Here at Skip to My Lou, I know the value of laughing so hard my stomach hurts. And I know how good it feels to laugh with my family. So thank you for being here today and I hope you find lots of things that make you giggle!
- The fastest way to spread news isn’t on the internet. It’s by telling your mom.
- You know you are a mom when…silence isn’t golden; it’s suspicious.
- If a mom doesn’t have a used gift bag full of other used gift bags, is she even a mom?
- Why is a computer so smart? Because it listens to its motherboard.
- To Mom: “I’m bored!”, “I’m tired!”, “I’m hungry!”, “I can’t find my shoes!”, “Where are you?” To Dad: “Where’s mommy?”
- Motherhood is when changing out of pj’s to get into yoga pants can qualify as “getting dressed.
- Nothing is truly lost until Mom can’t find it.
- A police officer was asked what they would do if they had to arrest their mother. They responded that they would call for backup!j
- What did the digital clock say to its mom? “Look, mom! No hands!”
- It’s spicy: universal Mom Code for ‘I don’t want to share.’
- I’d love to be a Pinterest mom, but it turns out I’m more of an Amazon Prime mom.
- You know you are a mom when…you see a smear of brown on your shirt and you have to smell it to see if it’s chocolate or poop.
- What three words solve dad’s every problem? Ask your mother.
- Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days? Their kids have to play inside!
- How many moms does it take to change the lightbulb in the bathroom? One, of course, and she’ll do it, otherwise it won’t get changed, ever!
- I’m fairly certain Moms are just a part of a scientific experiment to prove that sleep is not needed in order to survive.
- Mom’s casseroles come in two sizes: not enough and enough to feed an army with leftovers.
- Your nickname is Mom. But your real name is Mooooooooom!
- You know you are a mom when…you understand on a deep level why Mama Bear’s porridge was too cold.
- Mom’s recipe for iced coffee: Have kids. Make coffee. Forget you made coffee. Put it in the microwave. Forget you put it in the microwave. Drink it cold.
- If first you don’t succeed try doing it the way mom told you in the beginning.
- What kind of flowers are best for Mother’s Day? Mums.
- Why don’t they have Mother’s Day sales? Because mothers are priceless.
- Why do Mothers have to have two visits to the optometrist? Because they also have eyes in the back of their head.
- You know you are a mom when…being alone in your car is the most exciting part of your day.
- What kind of candy do moms love for Mother’s Day? Her-she’s Kisses.
- Why did the mom cross the road? To get some peace and quiet!
- Good moms let their kids lick the beaters. Great moms turn them off first.
- Motherhood is like a fairy tale but in reverse. You start out in a beautiful ball gown and end up in stained rags cleaning up after little people.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
This Joke’s for you
There are more jokes to laugh at! Check these out!
- Dad Jokes
- 100+ of the most hilarious Kid Jokes (Kid Approved)
- 100s of Funny Jokes to make you laugh
- Nut Jokes Guaranteed to Crack You Up
- The Funniest Laffy Taffy Jokes
Any pirates in your family? Here’s one for them. Why was it hard for the pirate to call his mom on Mother’s Day? Because she left the phone off the hook!
Laughter is underrated as a cure for the blues! Just in case you need one more giggle…. What did the Mommy Spider say to the baby spider? You spend too much time on the web!
More Fun Mom Ideas!
Here at Skip to My Lou, I’ve curated lots of lovely ideas for your mom! And remember, moms love to be appreciated anytime! Every day can be Mummy’s Day!