Learn how to draw a dog with this step by step drawing tutorial. This simple drawing guide will have you drawing a cute puppy in no time at all.
There are more fun things to draw with easy step by step tutorials.
How to Draw a Dog
Are you ready to make an easy drawing of a cute dog? Just follow along.
- Begin by drawing an oval. These series of ovals and circles should be very lightly sketched. All the ovals will be erased.
- In steps 6 and 7 draw the front legs.
- In steps, 8 through 12 draw the hind legs and feet.
- Step 13 and 14 add a tail.
- Step 19 begin adding dog ears
- Step 23 begin drawing all the features of the dog face.
- Once the dog drawing is finished carefully erase the circles and ovals.
This printable will be a handy reference while you draw. This guide will be a huge help. Download the PDF print in black and white on regular copy paper.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
download here –> Step by Step Dog Drawing Printable
Drawing a puppy really isn’t that hard. This video might provide a bit more instruction.
Adding shading with pencils will make the dog look more realistic. Create texture by sketching fur. You can even create a dog portrait by noticing the special characteristics of the dog. Details like spots will make your dog unique.
If you want a cartoon dog just draw the black lines and maybe exaggerate the facial features. Colored pencils can be used to give your dog drawing even more personality.
With just a bit of practice, you will be able to draw animals and more! What will you draw next? How about a rose drawing? It is an easy drawing too. If drawing a cartoon is more your style give this cartoon turkey drawing a try.