Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
These amazing chocolate peanut butter crunch brownies are sweet and gooey with a delicious crunchy chocolate peanut butter topping. When my family tried them they could not get enough. Make them to share and you will be passing out the recipe!
One of the things I love about brownies is that there are so many ways you can dress them up. By adding an ingredient to them or on top changes an already delicious chocolate treat to a more decadent and fun treat.
These chocolate peanut butter crunch brownies blend together flavors my family craves all sandwiched together in a layered brownie. In addition, the chocolate and peanut butter coated puffed rice adds texture to this otherwise soft and chewy treat. These are so-o-o-o-o good everyone asks me for the recipe.
What’s needed to make these delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies
- A preprepared 9 x 13 size package of brownie mix of your choice or you can make your own. You will use the brownie mix to make the base brownie layer.
- A container of marshmallow fluff to use for the creamy middle of the brownie.
- Puffed rice cereal, I use Rice Krispie, will give the brownie its crispy crunch.
- A 12-ounce bag milk chocolate chips that you will melt.
- A cup of peanut butter to mix with the melted chocolate – when all mixed together this makes the addictive coating that will surround the puffed rice.
Once you put this brownie together and let them chill in the refrigerator until set you will not only have a brownie that looks great but tastes great. With just one bite, you will experience a burst of chocolate and peanut butter in this crispy and gooey brownie.
Tip: Make sure to cool the brownie to room temperature before spreading the marshmallow fluff on it. This will keep the marshmallow fluff from melting into the brownie leaving you with a creamy middle.
Keep in mind to watch the chocolate as it melts. For example, when you overheat chocolate it becomes grainy and lose its ability to mix well with other ingredients.
Also, if you have little ones around you’re going to have to keep an eye on them making sure they don’t eat up the crunchy topping.
More Peanut Butter Desserts
If you are a fan of peanut butter try these delicious recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Blondies
- Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Treats
- No-Bake Cornchip Cookies (sometimes called kookies). The sweet and salty combo is amazing.
- Peanut Butter No-Bake cookies
Want even more recipes or DIY projects?
Chocolate Crunch Brownies
Chocolate and peanut butter join togetehr again only this time it merges a chewy chocolate brownie and a creamy marshmallow cream middle topped with a delicious peant butter crunch topping. These are so-o-o-o-o good everyone is constantly asking me for the recipe.
- 1 Brownie Mix 9 X 13 size
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- 3 cups rice krispies
- 1 12 ounce bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
Prepare brownies according to package instruction and bake in 9 X 13 pan. Once bake allow to cool completely.
Spread marshmallow fluff over the brownies.
Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and melt chocolate for approximately 45 seconds on high power and stir. After the initial 45 seconds continue melting the chocolate chips until melted at 20 second intervals.
Once the chocolate has been melted stir in the peanut butter until it is well mixed.
Stir the rice krispies into the chocolate and peanut butter mixture until well coated.
Pour chocolate and peanut butter mixture over the marshmallow fluff layer.
Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.
Typically a preprepared brownie mix requires 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of water and 1/2 cup of oil. So when you are preparing to make this recipe be sure to include those ingredients to your list.
If you prefer, you can use a double boiler over medium heat on the stove to melt the chocolate chips.
You can use creamy or chunky peanut butter in this recipe - chunky adds more crunch.