Calling all peanut butter lovers. You will love this Frozen Peanut Butter Pie recipe. It’s an easy make-ahead dessert that is a crowd-pleaser perfect for family and friends.
Thank you for stopping by today. Please check out more delicious recipes and leave me a comment and let me know how your family liked this one!
My favorite kind of recipes are ones that have a fairly simple list of ingredients and aren’t too complicated to put together. The Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie I’m sharing today is just that – simple ingredients and easy to make.
No Ice Cream Maker Required for this Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Probably the best thing about it is that you don’t need an ice cream maker, yet you still get rich and creamy ice cream! Plus, it’s no-bake so there’s no need to turn on the oven – perfect for the hot weather we’ve been having!
It’s loaded with chocolate and peanut butter flavor and has a great Oreo crust! My kind of dessert! 🙂
What You’ll Need to Make a Frozen Pie
To make this yummy peanut butter ice cream pie with oreo crust you’ll need the following:
- Butter, melted
- Cream cheese
- Cool whip
- Creamy peanut butter
- Peanut butter M&Ms
- Chocolate Sundae Syrup (the one I use)
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- 2 cups Oreo crumbs from about 15-20 Oreos
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz cool whip divided in half
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- additional 1/2 cup Oreo crumbs from about 5 Oreos
- 1/2 -3/4 cup chopped peanut butter M&Ms
- Chocolate Sundae Syrup the one I use
- To make the crust, mix together 2 cups of Oreo crumbs with melted butter.
- Press crust into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
- Place crust into freezer while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, mix together the cream cheese, sugar and milk until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the mixture evenly into two bowls (just under 1 cup of mixture per bowl).
- Add the peanut butter to one bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the cocoa and vanilla to the other bowl and mix until combined.
- Add 4 ounces of Cool Whip to each bowl and lightly stir until combined.
- Pour chocolate ice cream mixture into pie pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Oreo crumbs evenly onto chocolate ice cream.
- Top with peanut butter ice cream mixture.
- Cover the top of the pie with chopped M&Ms and drizzle with chocolate sundae syrup.
- Freeze until firm at least 8 to 12 hours.
More Peanut Butter Desserts
If you are a fan of peanut butter try these delicious recipes
Recipe courtesy of Life, Love and Sugar! You might also like her Snickers Peanut Butter Brownie Ice Cream Cake