Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
Cookie Dough Dip
At our house, we love raw cookie dough. I know I know…. you are not supposed to eat it because of the raw eggs. I must admit we still do. This egg-free cookie dough dip is the perfect guilt-free solution because it tastes like cookie dough – that delicious combo of brown sugar, butter, and vanilla and is safe to eat. It is also flour free. There can be issues with uncooked flour.
Monster Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Egg free cookie dough, yes, please! This sweet dip is perfect with graham dippers!
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup Butter softened
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cup Oats regular or quick
- 1 Cup Miniature Plain M&Ms
- 1 Cup Miniature Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well. Next fold in oats, m&ms, and chocolate chips.
Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.
Recipe Video[brid autoplay="true" video="454209" player="18814" title="Cookie Dough Dip" description="Egg free cookie dough, yes, please! This sweet dip is perfect with graham dippers! " duration="63" uploaddate="2019-08-22 15:18:55" thumbnailurl="//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/14570/thumb/454209_t_1566487125.png"]
This makes a ton! I divided it in half and wrapped one half in plastic wrap forming a ball and put it in the freezer. Now I will have a Monster Cookie Dough Cheese Ball for later – this is the perfect treat to pull out for an appetizer at your next party, kids’ sleepover or football game. Just thaw it in a large bowl in the fridge.
Read all the comments and you will see this cookie dough dip recipe is a huge hit! I actually think it tastes better than just plain chocolate chip cookie dough. If you want to give it even more candy flavor and make it over the top how about adding in some toffee bits?! Dip with graham crackers, graham sticks or animal crackers. Vanilla wafters would also be yummy. If you like a sweet and salty combo, try pretzels.
Tips for making this chocolate chip cookie dough dip recipe:
- Use softened butter and cream cheese that has been softened to room temperature before mixing up this dip. This will ensure a smooth creamy mixture that is evenly incorporated.
- I do think mini chocolate chips and mini m&m’s make it easier to eat.
- This dip freezes beautifully, remove from freezer to refrigerator overnight. Allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- If dip has been in the refrigerator allow some time at room temp so it is easy to scoop onto the dippers! Peanut butter can get pretty firm when it’s chilled, but it will soften.
- A hand mixer or stand mixer is a must for getting the dip super creamy before folding in the oatmeal, chocolate chips and mini m&m’s.
I know you are really going to like this dessert dip. If you have allergy concerns, please read the comments. People have been so helpful with substitution ideas so everybody can enjoy!
More chocolate chip dessert recipes
If you liked Di’s Monster Cookie Dough Dip, you’re going to love this chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake dip variation.
This recipe also uses powdered sugar, vanilla extract, cream cheese, and butter. Honestly, you probably have most of the ingredients for this dessert in your kitchen already, it’s so simple! I love these easy desserts in the summer because they are no-bake and come together in just a few minutes.
Do you love chocolate chips? Silly question I know! Try these other unique dessert recipes to get your chocolate chip fix.
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – We love banana bread, and this is recipe variation is such a sweet treat! Make loaves or muffins and watch it disappear!
- Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake – Yes, you can make dessert in a pressure cooker! This cake will hit your cookie dough button for sure.
- Toll House Pie – Rich, gooey, and the smell of this pie baking will have you and your dinner guests drooling…
- Pizookie – Exactly what it sounds like, this pizza-sized cookie serves a crowd! It is baked in a cast-iron skillet, topped with S’mores and ice cream!