Look no further – you have stumbled onto the BEST cookie dough dip recipe. The other night my friend Di made the most fabulous Monster Cookie Dough Dip! We couldn’t put it down and kept fighting over it!
I don’t normally like a sweet dip, but this one is irresistible! This dip tastes like heaven, and you can serve with graham crackers, fruit slices, pretzel sticks, Teddy Grahams – seriously, you’ll want to just eat it with a spoon! After you give this easy recipe a shot, you will also want to try Di’s Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip. OH MY, both are so good.
Why This Cookie Dough Dip is Amazing!
- Safe to eat. At our house, we love raw cookie dough. I know I know…. you are not supposed to eat it because of the raw eggs. I must admit we still do. This egg-free cookie dip is the perfect guilt-free solution because it tastes like cookie dough – that delicious combo of brown sugar, butter, and vanilla and is safe to eat. It is also flour free. There can be issues with uncooked flour.
- Makes a ton! I divided it in half and wrapped one half in plastic wrap forming a ball and put it in the freezer. Now I will have a Monster Cookie Dough Cheese Ball for later – this is the perfect treat to pull out for an appetizer at your next party, kids’ sleepover, or football game. Just thaw it in a large bowl in the fridge.
- Super Delicious! Read all the comments and you will see this cookie dough dip recipe is a huge hit! I actually think it tastes better than just plain chocolate chip cookie dough. If you want to give it even more candy flavor and make it over the top how about adding in some toffee bits?! Dip with graham crackers, graham sticks, or animal crackers. Vanilla wafers would also be yummy. If you like a sweet and salty combo, serve with pretzel.
Here is What You Need to Make Monster Cookie Dip
Honestly, you probably have most of the ingredients for this dessert in your kitchen already, it’s so simple! I love these easy desserts in the summer because they are no-bake and come together in just a few minutes.
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Oatmeal (either quick or regular oats work)
- Powdered Sugar
- Brown Sugar
- Miniature Plain M&Ms
- Miniature Semi-Sweet Cocolate Chips
Tips for making this Monster chocolate chip cookie dough dip recipe:
Mix the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well. Next fold in oats, m&ms, and chocolate chips.
The recipe is simple, but I do have a few tips.
- Use softened butter and cream cheese that has been softened to room temperature before mixing up this dip. This will ensure a smooth creamy mixture that is evenly incorporated.
- I do think mini chocolate chips and mini m&m’s make it easier to eat.
- This dip freezes beautifully, remove from freezer to refrigerator overnight. Allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- If dip has been in the refrigerator allow some time at room temp so it is easy to scoop onto the dippers! Peanut butter can get pretty firm when it’s chilled, but it will soften.
- A hand mixer or stand mixer is a must for getting the dip super creamy before folding in the oatmeal, chocolate chips and mini m&m’s.
I know you are really going to like this dessert dip. If you have allergy concerns, please read the comments. People have been so helpful with substitution ideas so everybody can enjoy this cookie dip recipe!
Monster Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup Butter softened
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cup Oats regular or quick
- 1 Cup Miniature Plain M&Ms
- 1 Cup Miniature Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well. Next fold in oats, m&ms, and chocolate chips.Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.
More chocolate chip dessert recipes
Do you love chocolate chips? Silly question I know! Try these other unique dessert recipes to get your chocolate chip fix.
- Cookie Dough Truffles – these make a great gift!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Gift – family favorite!
- The BEST Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – We love banana bread, and this is recipe variation is such a sweet treat! Make loaves or muffins and watch it disappear!
- Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake – Yes, you can make dessert in a pressure cooker! This cake will hit your cookie dough button for sure.
- Toll House Pie – Rich, gooey, and the smell of this pie baking will have you and your dinner guests drooling…
- Pizookie – Exactly what it sounds like, this pizza-sized cookie serves a crowd! It is baked in a cast-iron skillet, topped with S’mores and ice cream!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
- The Best Cookie Dough Recipes
- Homemade Dip Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecakes
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
I decided to be smart and divide this into 3 bowls for my boys so I wouldn’t have any fighting happening, haha! It’s really good and such a tasty treat.