Monster Cookie Dough Dip
Cookie Dough Dip
At our house, we love raw cookie dough. I know I know…. you are not supposed to eat it because of the raw eggs. I must admit we still do. This egg free cookie dough dip is the perfect solution.
Monster Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Egg free cookie dough, yes, please! This sweet dip is perfect with graham dippers!
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 Cup Butter softened
- 1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Cup Oats regular or quick
- 1 Cup Miniature Plain M&Ms
- 1 Cup Miniature Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Mix cream cheese, butter, vanilla and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in brown sugar and powdered sugar, mixing well. Next fold in oats, m&ms, and chocolate chips.
Serve with pretzels or graham cracker sticks.
This makes a ton! I divided it in half and wrapped one half in plastic wrap forming a ball and put it in the freezer. Now I will have a Monster Cookie Dough Cheese Ball for later. I will just need to thaw.
Read all the comments and you will see this cookie dough dip recipe is a huge hit! I actually think it tastes better than just plain chocolate chip cookie dough. If you want to give it even more candy flavor and make it over the top how about adding in toffee bits1?! I love this dip served with graham sticks but animal crackers would also be delicious. If you like a sweet and salty combo try pretzels.
Tips for Making this chocolate chip cookie dough dip recipe:
- Use softened butter and cream cheese that has been softened to room temperature before mixing up this dip. This will ensure a smooth creamy mixture that is evenly incorporated.
- I do think mini chocolate chips and mini m&m’s make it easier to eat.
- This dip freezes beautifully, remove from freezer to refrigerator overnight. Allow to sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- If dip has been in the refrigerator allow some time at room temp so it is easy to scoop onto the dippers!
- A hand mixer or stand mixer is a must for getting the dip super creamy before folding in the oatmeal, chocolate chips and mini m&m’s.
I know you are really going to like this dessert dip. If you have allergy concerns please read the comments. People have been so helpful with substitution ideas so everybody can enjoy!
Try this chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake dip variations.
Do you love chocolate chips? Silly question I know! Try these recipes.