Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
The Most Delicious Toll House Pie Ever! This easy chocolate chip cookie pie goes together in minutes and bakes up for an amazing dessert. Just think, a delicious warm gooey chocolate chip cookie in a pie! YUM.
I am so happy you are here! I love sharing recipes and helping people gather around the table with good food! When you need something delicious to share with friends please come to me!
Believe me, this Toll House Cookie Pie won’t disappoint. This is one of my favorite pies, and to say the kids like it is an understatement.
Related: If you love pie as much as I do, we’ve got more – my sister-in-law makes the best peach pie in the world.
Anyone who loves Nestle Toll House pie won’t be able to resist this chocolate chip cookie pie. It’s a crowd-pleaser, even for people who don’t typically like pies.
Toll House chocolate chip Pie
This chocolate chip cookie pie recipe is my go-to dessert! It is easy to throw together, and can bake while you are eating dinner – perfect for when company is coming for dessert! It can also be made a day ahead and warmed before serving.
We like to eat it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream – or serve it warm with whipped cream if desired. This Toll House Pie also freezes beautifully: just bake, cool, and freeze. I wrap the pie well with foil and then place it in a freezer bag.
Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie Recipe
This chocolate chip cookie pie recipe is from my dear friend, Martha. Martha taught me how to tie my shoes and make fancy chocolate-dipped candies. She took me peach-picking and fishing – so many good memories! This pie is as wonderful and sweet as she was!
Here’s what you need to make this Pie
The ingredients for the filling are simple:
- brown sugar
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-made frozen pie crust
We call it Toll House pie after the Nestle Toll House chocolate chips brand, but any semi-sweet morsels work great.
I typically use a store-bought pre-made frozen pie crust because it is so convenient. If you would like to make a homemade pie crust, Ina Garten (my go-to chef) will show you how. My sister-in-law also makes a killer pie crust from her Grandmother’s Pie Crust Recipe. She uses it for her Peach Pie.
How To make The Toll House Pie
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Melt butter then set aside.
- Beat two eggs in a mixing bowl until foamy. (I beat with a whisk just well enough to see a few bubbles.)
- Mix in sugars and flour.
- Slowly stir in butter and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for about 55 to 60 minutes or until the knife inserted halfway between the edge and center comes out clean
- This pie freezes beautifully. Serve warm with ice cream. So delicious!
The smell of this pie wafting through the house will drive you bonkers – so good! You can cool it on a wire rack if desired, or serve it up warm with whipped or ice cream.
While baking tent pie with foil if the crust becomes too brown. A pie crust cover for the edges also works great.
Try this recipe with different flavored chocolate morsels, such as peanut butter chips and semi-sweet chips. Enjoy experimenting with one of the many varieties of Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips and other brand chips.
Toll House Pie
Easy delicious chocolate chip cookie pie that is perfect for dinner guests.
- ½ Cup butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- ½ Cup flour
- ½ Cup sugar
- ½ Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 regular pie crust- not deep dish
Preheat oven to 325°.
Melt butter then set aside.
Beat two eggs in a mixing bowl until foamy. (I beat with a whisk just well enough to see a few bubbles.)
Mix in sugars and flour.
Slowly stir in butter and then stir in the chocolate chips.
Spoon mixture into unbaked pie shell.
Bake for about 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean
This pie freezes beautifully. Serve warm with ice cream. So delicious!
Recipe Video[brid autoplay=”true” video=”454171″ player=”18814″ title=”Toll House Pie” description=”Delicious chocolate chip cookie pie great for dinner guests.” duration=”76″ uploaddate=”2019-08-22 15:07:25″ thumbnailurl=”//cdn.brid.tv/live/partners/14570/thumb/454171_t_1566486154.png”]
Tent pie with foil if the crust becomes too brown. A pie crust cover for the edges also works great.
This is also the dessert I make when I take dinner to a sick friend, and the pie I send to school to help the kids celebrate National Pi Day on March 14th. You really can’t go wrong with a chocolate chip cookie pie, which is why it’s one of my favorite recipes.
This is such a simple chocolate chip pie and I am always asked for the recipe! Martha would be so pleased…
More and More Pie
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a decadent quick and easy dessert that only needs a premade graham cracker crust and 5 ingredients.
- Oreo Pie is an easy 5 ingredient chocolate Oreo dessert that is as delicious as it is stunning to serve!
- Libby’s Pumpkin Pie is one of the most popular recipes ever.
- No-Bake Pumpkin Pie is the perfect mix of pumpkin, cream cheese, and Cool Whip to make a fluffy filling that will have everyone asking for seconds.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie is an easy make-ahead dessert that is a crowd-pleaser perfect for family and friends.
- Strawberry Pie Recipes are the perfect summer dessert and the perfect time to use fresh strawberries
- Chocolate Mousse Pie -Easy and Delicious! Other than a five-minute bake of the oreo cookie crust this is a no-bake pie.
- Fall is the perfect time to do a little baking, try these Fall Pie Recipes.
Did you try it? Leave a comment and share your thoughts, questions, and how it turned out! And let me know if you’ve experimented with mixing in peanut butter chips, butterscotch, or other twists on this recipe!