My No-Bake Pumpkin Pie is rich and creamy. The perfect mix of pumpkin, cream cheese, and Cool Whip make a fluffy filling that is will have everyone asking for seconds. Not only is it delicious but easy to make. Whip this up in 10 minutes.
This No-Bake Pumpkin Pie is a great twist on the classic pumpkin pie but full of pumpkin flavor. My family actually likes this lighter and fluffier version of pumpkin pie better than the classic.
Here is What You Will Need
You will notice this no-bake pumpkin pie has cream cheese so some might call it a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake. Either way, these simple ingredients make for the yummiest dessert ever no matter what you call it!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 ounces Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 1 – 14 ounce canned pumpkin. NOT pumpkin pie mix
- white granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- one graham cracker crust (see note below)
How to Make No Bake Pumpkin Pie
You are going to love how quickly this pie goes together. The best part is it really needs to be made ahead so it has time to set! A great make ahead dessert means no fussing with dessert on the day of a gathering.
If you can’t make it the day ahead just make sure you plan ahead so the pie has time to chill thoroughly (at least 3 hours).
In a mixing bowl mix the sugars and cream cheese together until well blended. Next, mix in the spices and pumpkin. Mix until smooth.
Next mix in the Cool Whip.
TIP: Mix in 1/2 the container then gently fold in the remaining Cool Whip keep the mixture light and fluffy.
Place the filling in a prepared graham cracker crust. Chill the pie overnight. Before serving garnish with some whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Quick and easy!
I think you and your friends will love this no-bake pumpkin pie (or pumpkin cheesecake recipe)! They will never know you were able to whip it up only 10 minutes if you use a “ready” graham cracker crust.
If you have a little more time, make a homemade graham cracker crust.
HomeMade Grahm Cracker Pie Crust
1 ½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
⅓ cup white sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (for pumpkin only)
Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 7 minutes. Cool.
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping thawed and divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 8 or 9 inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- In a large bowl, using a mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Add canned pumpkin and spices and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in 1/2 the whipped topping. Gently fold in the other half of the whipped topping.
- Fill the prepared graham cracker crust with the filling.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Prior to serving, decorate with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- 1 ½ cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter or margarine, and cinnamon until well blended. Press mixture into an 8 or 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 375 degrees Ffor 7 minutes.
More Delicious Recipes to Share with Friends
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.