Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecakes are the perfect marriage of chocolate chip cookies and fruit topped mini cheesecakes. These cookie dough cheesecake delights come together in minutes, bake for about 30 minutes in all, and cleanup is a breeze! WIN!
If recipes like my cheesecake cookie make your heart go pitter-patter, please check out my Brownie Batter Cheesecake and amazing Instapot Key Lime Pie Cheesecake. Here at Skip to My Lou, I believe no sweet tooth should go without!
PIN Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake recipe on your Fast, Easy and Delicious board so you can find it to make again and again. Your family and friends will be so happy!
WATCH VIDEO AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecakes
This recipe combines the time savers of store bought cookie dough and canned pie filling with the ease of a simple cream cheese filling to produce a delicious, designer dessert in under an hour!
These mini cheesecakes are a family favorite. My kids love the rich creamy flavor of the cheesecake and give the chocolate chip cookie crust five stars!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake INGREDIENTS
- paper liners (baking cups)
- Standard cupcake pan
- 1 package (16 ounces) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) of cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
SUBSTITUTIONS OR ADDITIONS (TIPS)
Need to make bars instead of individual cups? You can make these cheesecake bars by following the baking instructions on the chocolate chip cookie dough package and then adding the cheesecake filling to the top of the baked cookie!
No pie filling? These babies can be topped with fresh fruit and <gasp> chocolate or caramel sauce. Let your imagination run wild and be sure to let me know in the comments!
Have some chocolate chips and don’t know what to do with them? Stir some in to your cheesecake batter! Chocolate on Chocolate= YES!
HOW TO MAKE the Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheese Cakes
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Prepare the muffin pan by paper-lining 24 muffin cups
- If cookie dough comes in 12 large pieces, cut each piece in half. If your cookie dough is cut into 24 pieces, you are ready for step 3.
- Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookie has spread to the edge of the cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a medium to large bowl until smooth.
- Spoon about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over each cookie in a cup. A cookie scoop is an easy and less messy way to put the batter in the cupcake liners.
- Bake for an additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drop a level tablespoon of pie filling on top of the cheesecake.
Serving and Storage
To serve, unwrap the cheesecakes and drop the pie filling carefully on top to help your guests enjoy a scrumptious bite. These lovelies need to be stored in the refrigerator until a few minutes before time to eat since they are made with cream cheese. You might even to add a bit of whipped cream to garnish.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecakes
- 24 baking cups
- 16 oz Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 1 package
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 8 oz packages at room temperature
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 21 oz can of Cherry Pie Filling
Preheat oven to 325° F
Paper-line 24 muffin cups
Cut each square of dough in half. (if 12 large in pkg) normally it is 24 pieces
Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the cookie has spread to the edge of the cup.
Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture over each cookie in a cup.
Bake for an additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Top each with a level tablespoon of pie filling
More Yummy Desserts From Skip To My Lou to You!
Who was the creator of cheesecake? I would like to know and give them a big hug! Until that happens, please enjoy a few more cookie bar and cheesecake recipes that make my family cheer!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Yum yum yum! Loved these cheesecakes!! So good!
Thanks a lot for this amazing and super easy to make chocolate cookie cheesecakes recipe! It’s really tasty and very flavorful! Will surely have this again! Highly recommended!
Diane V says
Thank you for this recipe, they were delicious. We love bite sized treats! I am making them again for friends on Saturday.