Turkey Jokes for Kids is my newest collection of family friendly jokes appropriate for the dinner table, a car trip or any other public place! So, get ready to laugh, bring people together and relieve the stress brought on by the preparations, travel and planning involved with Thanksgiving.
These Thanksgiving Jokes can provide a side dish relief in case of fowl play or fowl language on your Thanksgiving Day! I’ve also got you covered for Halloween and Christmas with my The BEST Halloween Jokes and Funny Christmas Jokes to share a giggle!
Turkey Jokes for Kids
- What sound does a turkey’s phone make? Wing, Wing! Wing, Wing!
- What do you call a running turkey? Fast food.
- What do you wear to Thanksgiving dinner? A har-vest.
- What role do green beans play in Thanksgiving dinner? The casse-role.
- What’s blue and covered in feathers? A turkey holding its breath.
- What is a turkey’s favorite dessert? Peach gobbler!
- Why did the turkey cross the road? He wanted people to think he was a chicken.
- When do you serve rubber turkey? Pranksgiving!
- Why shouldn’t you look at the turkey dressing? Because it will make him blush.
- What kind of weather does a turkey like? Fowl weather.
- Why did the cranberries turn red? Because they saw the turkey dressing.
- What did the turkey say to the computer? Google, google.
- What do you call it when it rains turkeys? Fowl weather!
- What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving? The turkey trot.
- What’s the best song to play while cooking a turkey? All about that baste.
- Why didn’t the cook season the Thanksgiving turkey? There was no thyme!
- Why did the turkey refuse dessert? He was stuffed.
- If you call a large turkey a gobbler, what do you call a small one? A goblet.
- Why did the farmer have to separate the chicken and the turkey? He sensed fowl play.
- What do you get if you cross a turkey with a ghost? A poultry-geist.
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? The outside!
- What type of glass does a turkey drink from? A goblet.
- Why shouldn’t you sit next to a turkey at dinner? Because he will gobble it up.
- What happened to the turkey that got in a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- What did the turkey say to the turkey hunter on Thanksgiving Day? Quack, Quack!
- What kind of key can’t open doors? A tur-key.
- Why do turkeys lay eggs? Because if they dropped them, they would break.
- What was the turkey thankful for on Thanksgiving? Vegetarians.
- What do you call a turkey the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky!
- Why do turkeys gobble? Because they never learned table manners.
More ThanksgivinG Puns and Turkey Jokes
- If April showers bring May flowers, what does the Mayflower bring? Why, Pilgrims, of course!
- What kind of cars do Pilgrims like? Plymouths!
- If the Pilgrims traveled on the Mayflower ship, what kind of ships do college students travel on? Well, college students travel on Scholar-ships, of course.
- I went to a concert last week and the band was called The Pilgrims. They played the best Plymouth Rock because I’ve never seen a turkey play the drums with his own drumsticks and you should have seen the squash pit.
- Why did the Pilgrims pants keep falling down? Because they wore their belt buckles on their hats!
- Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State building? Yes, he can because buildings can’t jump!
- What do you call the face Pilgrims made when their disobedient children refused to use good table manners? A pil-grimace.
- What is the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner? A tur-key!
- Now, what is the turkey’s favorite line dance? The wobble, because, you know….
- I thought a turkey’s favorite dessert was pumpkin pie, but I was wrong, it is actually apple gobbler.
- I received a card from salt and pepper last week and what do you think it said? Why it said, “Seasonings’ greetings!”
- If fruit comes from a fruit tree, where do turkeys come from? Why they come from a poul-tree, of course!
- When turkeys have peck-nics, how do they get home? They take the gravy train, naturally!
- I asked my doctor if turkey leftovers good for your health. He said, not if you are the turkey!
- Knock knock! Who’s there? Norma Lee. Norma Lee, who? Norma Lee I don’t eat this kind of food except on Thanksgiving!
Ideas for Using These Funny Thanksgiving Jokes
- Download these jokes and print them before Thanksgiving Day.
- Next, if you want several people to tell the jokes, then cut the sheet into groups of 5 jokes per sheet.
- Or, pass the whole set around the table so each person take a turn to tell a few jokes.
- If you are using a disposable plastic tablecloth at your event, use a sharpie and write the jokes on the tablecloth so guests have jokes to read and share .
A Few More Before you Go
Who is bringing the corn? Because last year I had 4 sweet potatoes and no corn! Thanksgiving prep can be overwhelming. So,thank you for stopping by today! I truly hope you were able to laugh, refocus and enjoy a few minutes for yourself! Here are 5 more sets of jokes, just in case!