These thank you gift crafts are a great way to show someone some appreciation. These ideas don’t take a lot of time or money and help you make someone feel great.
I have always tried to instill in my children the importance of saying thank you to people. Even a handwritten note is a great way to say thank you. People still love getting real mail and your sincere words really do mean a lot. Be sure to say thank you this year with a note, text, or one of these cute ideas below.
Make Thank You Gifts with the kids
With this list of printable thank you craft ideas, you can make “Thank you” gift for that special person. This is a quick, easy and low costing craft gift that you can involve children of all ages.
You can use this thank you craft as a wonderful teachable moment of the importance of showing appreciation to someone who has impacted your life. Great for homeschoolers and classroom setting as well.
Related: Use Post-it Notes to say Thank You
Thank you gift craft idea list
This article contains affiliate links
- Thanks for being a great teacher! This Rolo pencil lets the teacher know they are just write!
- These printable rolo pencil gifts are for friends.
- Cute printable gift tags for thanking friends and teachers.
- Next we have the Mani Thanks Printable tag. I think they make such a cute thank you gift any time you need to say thank you, but they would also be adorable as a bridal or baby shower favor. They are so easy to make…just add your favorite nail polish, hand lotion, and nail file!
- Now, for the coffee lover or the sleep deprived, this coffee gift will be a hit and a great way to show a small token of thanks to someone. Thanks a latte!
- You deserve a break! This Simple Kit Kat gift is a great idea is easy to put together and very inexpensive. Do you know someone who deserves a break? Wrap this one up and make them smile.
- Thanks a “Bundt”ch. One of our favorite treats + a cute tag = a happy friend. We love these little bundt cakes and they make a perfect gift.
- A Mason Thank You Gift. Grab a Mason Jar and a few favorite items and you have a darling gift idea! This one is very easy to put together!
- You are “Extra Special” is a cute little way to thank someone who has made you feel good! I like to buy the bulk packs at Costco for this easy gift.
Which Thank you gift craft idea did you choose?