A First Day of School Teacher Coffee Gift is a great way to start the school year off right. Print the free cards right from home. Two cute designs to choose from!
Know exactly what to give your teacher all year long by having them fill out this teacher’s favorite things page.
I’m so glad you are here! I love sharing easy ideas to celebrate teachers! Whenever you need a great gift for your favorite teacher come visit me! I will keep you stocked with teacher appreciation ideas to make your teachers feel loved and appreciated!
Here Are the Supplies You Need for a Great First Day of School Gift:
- 5 1/4 inch X 7 1/4 inch envelopes
- glue dots (or double-sided tape)
- white cardstock
- color printer
The Cutest Way to Give a Teacher a Coffee Shop Gift Card
It couldn’t be any easier to welcome a teacher back to school with a gift card using my free printables. Simply download the file. Print in color on white cardstock. Cut the cards apart. Use a glue dot or transparent double-sided tape to fasten a gift card right on the coffee sleeve of the card.
Download —-> Back to the Grind Coffee Gift Printable
Download —-> Sip Sip Hooray Teacher Coffee Gift Printable
Back to School Ideas
Celebrate your child too with one of the memory making ideas!
- First Day of School Photo Props
- First Day of School Coloring Page
- More Back to School Teacher Gifts
- DIY Lunch Bag
- Homemade Chalkboard Lunch Sack -kids can doodle on this one or you can write a special note!
- Teacher Favorite Things Questionaire Printable– gift-giving is easy with this cute printable
- Last Minute Teacher Gifts – bookmark this post to always be prepared!
Try Another Coffee gift idea:
LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts and loads free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.