Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Left Right Christmas Game is a fun gift exchange game to play with friends during the holidays. It’s a simple game, but it can be a lot of fun to see who ends up getting the best gifts.
Roll the dice is another option when planning an exciting Christmas gift exchange game party.
Left Right Christmas Story
Need a nostalgic touch at your Christmas gathering this year? Why not use this adaptation of the 1823 classic Christmas poem, “A Visit from St. Nick” or “T’was the Night Before Christmas” by Clement C. Moore. It works perfectly as a left right game story.
Engage young and old alike with this exciting way to pass gifts! Perfect for families, classrooms, and office parties, too. Just choose the Narrator, sit in a circle and pass gifts to the LEFT or RIGHT as prompted in the poem! The Christmas party game ends when the poem is finished and the gift you are holding is yours! Happy Christmas!!!
The Night Before Christmas left right Game Supplies
Ready to play? Here’s what you need!
- one gift for each player to hold
- one chair or space for each player to sit in a circle
- one copy of this poem for the Narrator
How To Play The left right game Night BEFORE CHRISTMAS
- As written, this game has 45 passes in all making a net of 15 passes to the right so you can plan accordingly. For example, a group of 15 players would end up with their own gifts, so 2 smaller circles would work better for a group of 15.
- Enlist the help of older children to prompt younger children when it is time to pass.
- Choose a narrator who will read loudly, joyfully, with lots of expression and who can monitor the passing of the gifts.
- This is supposed to be FUN and SILLY! Mistakes make it even more fun!
Now that the presents have been passed to their new owners, are there rules to say how to open the gifts? No rules, but a suggestion would be to start with the youngest player and proceed in a circle.
We hope this game becomes a fun part of your Christmas Story and for goodness sakes, don’t shoot your eye out! By the way, what is your favorite Christmas movie?
More Fun free printable Christmas Games
Check out these Christmas games at Skip to My Lou! I want to help your Christmas be Family Friendly and Fun!