Need a super fun Christmas party game? My Christmas Pictionary is a fun way to get your holiday party started!
Related: If it is a guessing game you need, try How Many Gifts in the 12 Days of Christmas or Christmas Movie Trivia.
Make this holiday season one for the books when you play Christmas Pictionary and create some uncontrollable, laughter, and maybe uncover a budding artist or two. Imagine, a whiteboard or chalkboard, something to draw with, my Christmas Pictionary words, and your family and friends trying their best to guess what is being drawn.
Getting Ready to Play Christmas Pictionary
You will need to grab a few things before time to play Christmas Pictionary. Here’s your list:
- Printable Christmas Pictionary game cards below
- Whiteboard, dry erase markers, and paper towel or cloth to erase
- Chalkboard, chalk, and eraser if you don’t have a Whiteboard
- Timer, if you want to give each person a set amount of time to draw
- Bowl to hold the game cards and one more to hold the used cards
- Piece of paper to keep score, whether playing on teams or individually
- Choose a prize for the winner or winning team
Free Christmas Pictionary
Download the PDF file and print it in color on white cardstock. There are three pages of cards. You will find the first page easier words and the last page Christmas Carols.
Christmas Pictionary Word Lists
Christmas Pictionary Word Lists
Easy Word List
This list of Christmas words is perfect for younger kids.
- Candy Cane
- Christmas Lights
- Christmas Tree
- Ice Skate
- Gingerbread Man
- Santa Claus
Christmas Word List
- Wrapping Paper
- Snowball Fight
- Hot Chocolate
- Gingerbread House
- The Grinch
Christmas Carol Word list
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)
- Deck the Halls
- Jingle Bells
- 12 Days of Christmas
- Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Away in a Manger
- Silent Night
- The First Noel
- Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
- The Little Drummer Boy
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Rockin Around the Christmas Tree
- Joy to the World
How to Play Christmas Pictionary
- Decide if you will play in teams or individually
- Decide how much time each team or individual gets for people to guess what they are drawing.
- Set up the room so everyone can see the board and the person drawing can hear as people shout out their guesses.
- Remind everyone before the game starts that the Christmas Pictionary cards revolve around the Christmas theme.
- Remind everyone that the artist can nod ‘Yes’, shake their head ‘No’, and point to the board, but they cannot speak.
Before you Go
I can’t wait to hear how much fun you had playing this Christmas Pictionary game, so please leave me a comment below. I’ve got lots more Christmas activities and games, so I’ll leave a list below!
- Looking for creative ways to exchange gifts? I’ve got Roll the Dice and Left Right Passing Game and 12 Days of Christmas Passing Game.
- Need a game that gets everyone up on their feet? Try my Christmas Scavenger Hunt!
- Printable Christmas Games make hosting a fun and memorable party EASY! These family favorites will have guests laughing!
- Here’s a sweet and fun drawing game! Check out Nativity Drawing Game.
- I’ve got these coloring pages ready for a coloring contest or a quiet activity to help everyone wind down for the evening.
- Don’t miss fun Christmas Charades. Free printable cards make this super easy for parties.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.