Christmas Trivia includes questions about Christmas movies, holiday trivia, and Christmas facts! This Christmas Trivia Game is a 25-question romp that is sure to spark conversation, debate, and holiday trivia spirit in everyone who plays!
This Christmas Quiz has Christmas Trivia questions and answers that are ready to be printed, passed out, and played! Do you play games at your Christmas celebration? Check out Nativity Drawing Game from your friends at Skip to My Lou!
Holiday Trivia Questions
How many of the Christmas quiz questions can you answer?
- Which brand was the first company to use Santa Claus in its advertising?
- If you gave all the gifts listed in “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” how many would you give?
- If you find yourself under the mistletoe with another person, what are you supposed to do?
- How do you say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish?
- What are the names of Santa’s nine reindeer?
- What Christmas activity became popular by the story of Hansel & Gretel?
- What is another name for a Christmas tree?
- How many sides does a snowflake have?
- Question: What does the word Noel mean in Latin?
- Who assembled the first strand of electric Christmas lights?
- What Christmas beverage is also known as “milk punch?”
- What well-known Christmas carol became the first song ever broadcast from space in 1965?
- How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol?
- Which action film is often called a Christmas film?
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer started off as a marketing gimmick for what store?
- What Christmas-themed ballet premiered in Saint Petersburg, Russia in 1892?
- In Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, what was the first name of Scrooge?
- What popular Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
- Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- Which scene in White Christmas wasn’t originally slated to be in the film?
- What much-reviled Christmas edible is known for its long shelf life?
- In which year was the first Christmas tree lit up in the Rockefeller Center?
- Who wrote, “Christmas doesn’t come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more?”
- What does Santa say at the end of “A Visit from St. Nicholas” book?
- The movie Miracle on 34th Street is based on a real-life department store. What is it?
Christmas Trivia Answers
- Feliz Navidad
- Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
- Making gingerbread houses
- A yule tree
- Thomas Edison
- Jingle Bells
- Die Hard
- Montgomery Ward
- The Nutcracker
- Jingle Bells
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye singing, “Sisters”
- Dr. Seuss
- Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Christmas Trivia Rules
- Put away all electronics until after the game! (Trying to stay on the “Good List”)
- Christmas questions are for individuals or in teams, whatever works best!
- Print enough copies of the Questions for each individual or team.
- Choose a Reader who will pass out Question sheets, pencils/pens, read each question aloud and hold 1 copy of the answers.
- Scoring is on the Honor System; the Reader shares correct answers at the end of the game. (Again, the “Good List”)
- Have fun and learn something! We sure did when we played!
Christmas Trivia Questions
- What happens in case of a tie? A. Teams have a Dance Off to Rockin Around the Christmas Tree. Group consensus decides who had the best dance moves.
- Cheating? A. (What about the “Good List”?) Perhaps a quick report to Elf on the Shelf would be in order?
Enjoy More Party Games
Grab some friends, food, and drink, and get ready for fun this Christmas season and all year long with these games.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing ideas! This is so fun and fam will love it! Highly recommended!
So so fun! I just printed it out, thank you!
I used a lot of these questions last night in our quiz night and it was so fun! Thanks so much!