The perfect way to thank a teacher! A printable “Thanks A Latte” gift card holder is the cutest way to give a gift card……and teachers love gifts cards.
I think it’s safe to say that most teachers are fans of some type of coffee house and I think it’s safe to say that most of us appreciate all that those teachers do…
(a lot – get it?)
Thanks a latte card supplies
With just a few supplies you can make your own gift card holder.
- Thanks a latte print found here (I had them printed out at Costco)
- a coffee sleeve
- white or kraft cardstock
- stapler and double-sided tape (or other adhesive)
- gift card for Starbucks (or another coffee house)
- printer (if you don’t send it to be printed)
How to make thanks a latte for all you do card
- attach the print to a 5.5″ x 7.5″ piece of cardstock
- trim the coffee sleeve to 4″ wide (cutting with the corrugated lines)
- place a piece of double-sided tape to the very bottom of the sleeve and attach to print
- staple sides of the sleeve and insert card
- tie some fun twine around your gift
**for extra fun, place the card inside of a paper pastry bag and hand out to all of those well-deserving teachers.
Hi there! we are jamie, jodie and jennifer. also known as the girls from eighteen25. born + raised (and still here) in Vegas. Us three sisters grew up in a little brick house on the east side of town. The number hammered onto our mailbox was 1825. We live only miles from each other now and get together as much as possible to play. With 11 kids between the three of us, the more playtime, the better. We are very excited to be over here at Skip to my Lou today! We are longtime fans of Cindy’s awesome blog so it means the world to us to be able to guest post today. 🙂
I love it! Thank you so much! It’s so easy too!
Loved it! So creative and really easy to make! Thanks for sharing your idea! Highly recommended!
Fantastic! I am printing this one for all of my kids teachers!
Natalie, I just tried. It printed a 5 x 7 card on an 8 1/2 X 11 page. Make sure you print as is no scaling. I hope this helps.
This states it’s a 5×7 size – which is what I want, but it’s downloading and printing as a 8.5 x 11 – too big. Any suggestions on how to re-size?
Lara, I have updated the post. It should be working now!