A personalized Halloween gift tag lets you give no trick just treats! Just print, add your name if you like and attach to some goodies!
We love gifting friends with little gifts especially when they are a surprise! Have you booed somebody? This is one of our most loved family traditions.
Download a single tag for free. Print in color on white cardstock. Cut out and attach to a fun little treat. A mason jar filled with candy is always easy. I covered the lid on my jar with a bit of fabric to dress it up.
How about helping a friend decorate her porch and attaching the tag to a beautiful mum or pumpkin and leaving on their doorstep.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
If you would like four gift tags on a page and the ability to personalized them with your name please visit my shop to purchase the editable file.
Personalized Halloween Gift Tags (EDITABLE FILE)
Watch this video to see how easy it is to edit the tags. You will need the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and the rest is easy. Download the file, open in Adobe and start editing.
- We love dressing up. Check out our Halloween costumes. KISS was the best ever.
- Halloween crafts and activities are always a hit
- Whip up a spooky dinner and devour these Halloween cupcakes
- Yes, it can be all fun and games with these funny Halloween jokes and awesome Halloween games.
- Need a last-minute costume? Try this no-sew butterfly and witch costume.. Both these costumes can be made in an evening.
- If you are in charge of the Halloween party at school turn paper sacks into hanging bats, fill with treats and you have a decoration and take home favor all in one!