Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Here are 30+ friendship quotes to share with your friends to let them know how special they are. I am sure you know how having a good friend can make you happy. These beautiful good friends quotes will let them know.
If you need an extra special quote for your bestie you will like these best friend quotes. If you need some motivation and inspiration for almost every occasion and situation, be sure to check out these other nice quotes.
True Friendship Quotes For Good Friends!
Good friends share in our greatest moments of life. They laugh with us and they cry with us. They celebrate with us and they grieve with us. It is impossible to count the times a good friend has shared in your fun or has just been there walking alongside you through the storm.
The world is a better place when you have found the people who make up your friendship circle! Nothing can make you feel happy when you’re sad more than the care and support of true friends.
Did you know that finding and keeping good friendships can also add to your health and quality of life? Studies have shown that friends can make us happier, less stressed, and improve our general health. When hearts connect our health improves!
How to Use Friendship Quotes
I have collected beautiful quotes about the beauty of friendship. I hope that you will be inspired to spend time growing the friendships that you already have, or maybe cultivating some new friendships.
Use these great motivational quotes in a letter or a text. You can share one inside of a homemade card, or use these free printable true friendship quotes as a tag on a special gift that you will be giving. You can even save the images on your phone and text to your friend or share on social media.
These inspirational friendship quotes are great for kids to be sharing too! They can be printed out to decorate a locker, painted on a wall, or used in their own creative art.
Friends quotes to Share
- Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone, you aren’t.
- A good friend is one who understands your strengths and weaknesses and still cherishes you for who you are.
- Good friends are like stars: You don’t always see them but you know they are there.
- A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17
Friends Are Family Quotes
- Friends become our chosen family.
Cute Friendship Quotes
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things… Alone.
- The greatest gift of life is friendship. Hubert H. Humphrey
Inspirational Best Friend Quotes
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. Henry Ford
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Walter Winchell
- Of all possessions a friend is the most precious. Herodotus
- A friend is someone who stands by you when you encounter difficult situations and is always there to celebrate your achievements.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. Elisabeth Foley
- A friend is someone who knows everything about your life and still loves you.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Friends are the people who make you smile brighter, laugh louder and live better.
- Walking with your friend in dark is far better than walking alone in the light. -Helen Keller
- A circle is round, it has no end. That’s how long I want to be your friend.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came and never left your side.
- If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. Winnie the Pooh
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold H. Glasgow
- If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you. Winnie the Pooh
- Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. Ally Condie
- One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. Clifton Fadiman
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Tennessee Williams
- Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind. Moi
- Best Friends Listen to what you don’t say
- When I count my blessings I count you twice.
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. ― Dr. Seuss
More Inspirational Quotes for Friends
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything. ― Muhammad Ali
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. — Bernard Meltzer
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. ― Marcel Proust
- Life can give us a number of beautiful friends! But, only true friends can give us a beautiful life. — Anonymous
- There are good ships and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea. But the best ships are friendships and may they always be. – Old Maritime Blessing
New Friends Quotes
- I knew when I met you a grand adventure was about to happen. – A.A. Milne
- An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. – Ancient Chinese Belief
- Friendship … is born at the moment when one person says to another “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .” ― C.S. Lewis
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. ― Anais Nin
More Meaningful Friendship Quotes to share inspiration
If you or a friend need a bit of inspiration, print off these inspirational sayings or positive affirmations, cut them out, and place them where you or your bff will see them as a visual reminder. They too make great real friend quotes.
Isn’t our support and encouragement the biggest gift we can give our friends? If I have learned anything about friendship it is that a good friend is there through thick and thin. True friendship allows you to grow.
Here are some cute friend gifts! It is always nice to let someone know you care. All these ideas along with these best friend captions and friendship quotes should help you do just that.
- Kids and adults can have fun making friendship bracelets for each other.
- If you know a friend that could use some sunshine, this Box of Sunshine Care package is amazing.
- Make someone’s day with these care package printable tags. What an easy way to brighten someone’s day.
- Share a cute friendship gift.
- Thanks a Bunch for Being a Great Friend Tag – just attach to a pretty bouquet
- Funny Sock Gift for a friend that knocks your socks off!
- Just Because You are special!
- An eos lip balm printable lets someone know they are your sunshine.
- Friendship Soup Mix
Quotes For Everyday!
- Thanksgiving Quotes– these are perfect to show a friend appreciation
- 25 motivational quotes
- New Year Quotes – these quotes are good all year long
- Quotes for Teens
- Valentines Day Quotes
- Birthday Quotes
- Mother’s Day Quotes
- Dr. Seuss Quotes
- Goodmorning Quotes
- Maya Angelou
I hope you love these friendship quotes and all these ideas to celebrate good friends!
Let’s Keep In Touch
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.