Friends love sock gifts and you are going to love how easy it is to make a You Knock my Socks Off thank you gift! Grab a pair of fun (sometimes snarky) socks and use this free printable sock band to make those cute socks a great gift!
Letting people know they are special is important. Why? Studies show that good friendships can be a powerful weapon that can help us fight illness, and depression, speed recovery when we are ill and slow aging.
I am a big fan of giving gifts “just because”. Printable tags with heartfelt messages make it easy to let someone know they are special. Scroll to the end to find more awesome ways to celebrate friends.
I’m so happy you are here! I love sharing easy ideas to celebrate all the special things in life! Whenever you need a great gift please come visit me! I will keep you stocked with free printables to make life great!
What makes a great thank you gift?
It really is simple. A great thank you gift is easy for you to give (easy on your budget and time) and makes the person feel loved and appreciated! When a gift is useful even better! If you know some basic sewing skills this rice heating pad makes a wonderful gift. This gift idea is so popular it has been pinned over 10,000 times!
Here are the Supplies You Need for this Sock Gift
My sock thank you gift can be assembled in minutes! The best part is you don’t need many items! In fact, this is a great idea to make up a bunch assembly style and give them to all your friends. A perfect friend gift!
- a great pair of socks (affiliate link)
- glue stick (stapler, or hole punch and ribbon) to attach the printed band
- cardstock in the color of your choice
- “You Knock my Socks Off” printable
How to Make this Cute Sock Thank You Gift
- Download the file and print it on card stock.
- Cut out the bands.
- Wrap the band around the socks and fasten with a bit of glue stick. Hot glue also works great and you don’t have to hold it together as long as the glue stick.
Simple as that!
Who is this gift good for?
This is the perfect thank you gift for teachers, neighbors, co-workers, moms, dads (there are some great socks for men), friends, and family…… anyone that has made a difference in your life. It is also a great way to recognize those making a difference in the lives of others. How about some great socks for the hard-working nurse?
Here Are Some of My Favorite Ways to Make People Feel Appreciated!
I know we are all busy! Good news! It doesn’t have to be hard to show someone you value them. Here is a list of easy thoughtful thank you gifts. Showing gratitude can actually make us happier and healthier plus you make someone’s day. WIN-WIN!
It really can be easy to express your gratitude! I have you covered with these unique gift ideas.
- Sock Cupcake Gift
- Thanks a Bunch for Being a Great Friend Tag (perfect way to give flowers)
- I’m Tickled Pink You are My Friend
- Printable Thank You Card
- You are Incredible
- Thank You for Helping me Grow (perfect for kids to give their teachers) or this darling thank you teacher tag!
- Box of Sun – a great way to lift someone’s spirits that lives far away
- Post-it Note Thank You Gift
Love socks? Cupcake Socks are another easy gift to make and fun gift to give!
Let’s keep in touch!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts and loads free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.