Make Amazing Gifts! Let me take the stress out of Holiday gift giving. Learn More
These little sock cupcakes will knock someone’s socks off! Who doesn’t love cupcakes!
Socks can make a useful gift! Check out these free printable sock wrappers for another amazing sock gift.
I’m so happy you are here looking for a perfect gift idea! Whenever you need a great gift please come visit me! I will keep you stocked with free printables to make all the people in your life feel special!
These sock cupcakes are perfect to keep a friend’s feet warm and cozy! What a great way to share comfort!
Sock Cupcake Supplies
- 1 – one or two cupcake bakery box
- 1 – cupcake insert for the box (optional)
- straight-sided baking cups
- one pair of socks for each cupcake (like furry spa socks that are fun and cozy)
- one rubber band for each cupcake
- 1 – 1 ” pom for each sock cupcake
- Glue dot or dimensional glue sticker
- Gift tag
Roll up one pair of socks and fasten with a rubber band.
Place socks into the straight-sided baking cup. Using a glue dot or dimensional glue sticker attach the pom-pom to the top.
TIP: The edges of socks can be rolled down to make it look more like frosting.
Place the sock cupcakes in a bakery box and wrap the box with a cute ribbon and attach a gift tag that says, “You knock my socks off” to make a punny gift.
Who is a sock cupcake good for?
This is a perfect gift for someone that might be watching what they eat and can’t receive a real cupcake. Such a clever way to give a cupcake that has no sugar!
Sock Cupcakes are great gifts for teachers, friends, coaches, nurses anyone who spends long days on their feet or loves funny socks will appreciate this gift. It is an especially easy teacher appreciation gift.
More Ways to Give Socks
- Punny Valentine Sock Gift
- Free Printable Sock Valentines
- You Knock My Socks Off Thank You Gift
- Crochet Little Christmas Socks
- Water Bottle Sock Cozy – kids would love receiving a cool way to dress up their water bottle.
Let’s keep in touch!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.