Short on time and want a cute valentine? I have you covered with a cute Valentine sock gift. It is sure to knock someone’s socks off (pun intented). The free printable makes this gift super easy to put together.
Printable Valentines can make sharing a little love super easy. At our house, we really like clever saying that you can pair with a small gift. If you need ideas check out these 50 Cute Sayings for Valentines. You can also show your love with a fun Valentine heart attack! My daughter leaves her’s up on her door all year!
My daughter found these socks while we were out shopping so later I went back and got them for her. I knew they would make a darling Valentine gift for her. She will be so excited when she sees them… and I hope she takes to heart how awesome I think she is. She definitely “knocks my socks off.”
Printable Valentine Wrapper For Socks
This printable band makes a great way to gift socks! Download the printable Valentine gift tags for socks. They are black and white, so you can print on any color paper you like. You will get two of each saying, “We’re the perfect pair” and “You knock my socks off.” All you need is to find is the cutest pair of socks!
How to Make a Valentine Sock Gift
- Find a cute pair of socks
- Download the file and print it on colored cardstock.
- Cut the tags apart.
- Wrap the tag around the socks and fasten. I punched two holes at the bottom and fastened with a bow. The tag could be stapled, glued, or use a fancy brad or sticker.
Love this idea but it isn’t Valentine’s Day? Check out this version that thanks someone for all they do!
Want to let your child know how special they are? Make sure they wake up with a Valentine Heart Attack. After they go to bed on Valentine’s Day Eve place hearts with special messages all over their door! See how to do it here!
Cute Valentines For School
If you need some cute Valentine’s for school you won’t be disappointed with these clever ideas
- 35 Classroom and Party Ideas
- 50 Plus Classroom Valentines
- 50 Classroom Valentine Gift Tags (All the hardwork is done for you! Just print and attach to a small gift. Simple as that)