Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page for some more fun Valentine’s Day Ideas.
Valentine Heart Attack
My friend Wendy had this fabulous idea for Valentine’s Day. She cuts hearts of all different shapes and sizes and writes nice comments about each of her children on the hearts. She then covers each of their doors with the Valentine hearts. We just finished this for one of our children -two more to go before morning!
To make it easier by giving you more time and to spread out the fun for the kids, beginning February 1st stick a heart each day on your child’s door with a reason you love them. At the end of 14 days, you have a heartfelt heart attack. Don’t worry if you start late, your child will appreciate these words of affirmation any day!
Printable Heart Template
I have made it super easy to cut out the hearts with a printable heart template. Print the heart template out on cardstock, cut out hearts and trace around them on colored construction paper. Make it even easier by downloading the template and print on colored cardstock and cut.
This set of heart shape templates will help you make the perfect heart attack or any craft project. The small hearts fit on letter-sized paper so you can actually print the heart patterns on colored paper and cut out.
Hearts can be tricky to cut. I hope these heart templates make this Valentine idea super easy! Your kids will love seeing all these nice things on their door. What a great way to boost your child’s confidence and build self-esteem.
More Valentine Activities
- I love Valentine’s Day! There are so many ways to let your friends and family know how special they are. I have rounded up over 100 of the most clever printable Valentines found on the web all in one place.
- Give cupcakes with a secret message with free printable cupcake stickers.
- Making classroom valentines just got easier with my 50 classroom Valentine gift tags.
- How about spreading the love with this Love Struck Activity
- Celebrate teachers with the Valentine Teacher Tags
- Valentine Coloring pages for kids are sure to keep hands busy!