Do you ever stop to think that YOU are incredible? Just by being you. You were created to be unique with traits and characteristics like nobody else! I am sure you know someone that is incredible too and might love to hear it! Download and print these “You are incredible!” tags and make their day! In fact, March 21st is Incredible Kid Day! Grab a small gift and you are ready to celebrate kids with these printable tags.
Definition of incredible
- too extraordinary and improbable to be believed
- AMAZING, EXTRAORDINARY
- out of this world…
You Are Incredible Printable Tags
Print the tags on white or colored cardstock. Cut out the tags and use a hole punch to add a hole for hanging.
Download —-> You Are Incredible Tag
Tie it on your gift! How easy is that?
Incredible Kid Day
If you are celebrating Incredible Kid Day here are a few more ways to help your child feel important. Have you read the book, The 5 Love Languages? We also love the version about kids. It gives great insight into how your child feels love.
- Write down a few of the reasons why you love your child and why you think they are special.
- Spend time together without the distractions of phones and TV each day.
- Give your child your full eye contact and complete attention when they are speaking.
- Create family traditions.
- Be affectionate.
- Give praise with specific compliments and affirmations.
- Ask open-ended questions and listen to the answers.
- Validate their feelings.
- Show an interest in the things they like.
- Surprise them with a special outing or treat.
- Set boundaries so they feel safe.
While kids might be thrilled with gumballs I prefer chocolate. This makes a perfect little friend gift.
Have an incredible amount of love to share? Here are more ways to let your friends know how special they are to you! These ideas come with tags you can download, print, cut out and share.
- Have an Amazing Day Labels
- Friend Flower Wrap
- Care Package Ideas
- Tickled Pink You Are My Friend tags
- Thanks a Bunch for Bring a Great Friend tag (so perfect on a bunch of flowers)
- Friendship Quotes (these are not tags, but instead fun sentiments you can text to a friend)
- So Lucky to Have You for a Friend gift tag (Do you have a coffee loving friend? This one is super cute taped onto take-out coffee)