Make friends feel special with simple gifts for Valentines Day! I have everything you need with my Valentine Gift Tag Bundle. It is now 75% OFF. Learn More
Do you have a special friend you are lucky to have? Let them know how fortunate you feel to have their friendship with this I’m Lucky You’re My Friend Flower Wrap. This free printable makes a lovely way to wrap up a bouquet to give to a friend.
If you are looking for more ways to let a friend know how much they mean to you check out this cute friend gift. It is perfect for a chocolate loving friend. These friend quotes are great to share with a friend.
Wrap up fresh flowers and make a beautiful bouquet with this printable flower wrap. It is like wrapping paper for flowers. I sent the file to my local Office Max/Office Depot and asked them to print on a clear transparency sheet. This way you don’t have to worry about the printing running if there is moisture from the flowers. You can always print at home on white copy paper. Just make sure the stems are dry so the printing doesn’t smear.
Printable Flower Wrap Supplies
- printable flower wrap
- copy paper or tissue paper
- transparent tape
- small clip or ribbon to attach the tag
- ribbon (optional)
How do you wrap a bouquet with wrapping paper?
- Download and print the flower wrap in color on a clear transparency or white copy paper.
- Cut out the wrap and the gift tag
- Secure the flower stems with a rubber band. This will make them easier to wrap and keep them from coming loose in your paper.
- Wrap the flower bouquet first in white tissue or line the printable flower wrap with a sheet of white copy paper before wrapping around the flowers. This makes the lucky four-leaf clovers pop.
- Secure the wrap with a piece of transparent tape in the back.
- Wrap ribbon around the paper wrapped bouquet if you like.
- Trim the stems to show as much of the stems as you like.
I added a piece of white paper cut the same size as the gift tag so it is easy to read. Clip the tag to the flowers with a tiny clothes pin or tape.
I love these flower wraps to make gifting flowers extra special. They even make a grocery store bouquet pretty. Did you see the Valentine Flower Wrap? It is another free printable to wrap up a beautiful bouquet of flowers for friends.
Just need a gift tag for flowers? Try these.