Gift wrap fresh flowers for Valentine’s Day with free Valentines printable flower bouquet wrap. Just print, wrap and give! There is even a cute little gift tag included. In minutes you can have a beautiful gift.
Valentine’s Day is a great time to let your friends and family know how much they mean to you. From flowers to personalized candy bar wrappers it is easy to make a thoughtful gift that your friends will appreciate.
I am so lucky to have such special friends. I often take for granted the support and care they constantly share with me. I wanted to wish them a Happy Valentine’s Day and let them know that I love that we are friends! This printable flower gift wrapping paper will help you do just that!
How to Gift Wrap Fresh Flowers
You will need the following supplies:
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- free printable flower wrapping paper
- hole punch (optional)
How to Wrap a Bouquet of Flowers with Printable Flower Wrap
Five easy steps to learn how to wrap flowers for Valentine’s Day!
- Download and print the flower wrapping paper in color on your choice of paper. I used sheets of vellum. Copy paper would also work. Please note this paper printed with your printer or a copy machine is NOT waterproof. Be sure to dry off the ends of the flowers with a paper towel before wrapping. You might also like to wrap them in colored tissue paper first, then the printable paper.
- Cut off the gift tag
- Wrap the paper around the flowers and secure with tape. Fasting the flower stems with a rubber band before wrapping with paper will keep the flowers together.
- Tie a pretty bow around the flowers. A piece of tape on the back will keep the ribbon from falling down.
- Attach the gift tag. I attached it under the bow with tape.
I hope this printable fresh flower bouquet wrap helps you to take a moment to tell someone how much they mean to you! A small gesture is always appreciated and I bet it will make your friend’s day to receive a beautiful bouquet.
More Printable Valentine Gifts
Wrap up all your treats with these cute ideas.
Miniature pillow boxes make cute gift boxes.
Bake something yummy and put it in a bag and tie it up with these Valentine gift tags.
XOXO gift tags make for a simple but cute gift! These are cute printed on kraft paper too!
Happy Valentine’s Day gift tags can be attached to anything!
There are so many little ways to show your love and appreciation this Valentine’s Day! I hope your day is wonderful and you take the time to make it meaningful to someone special! Valentine’s Day is for everyone, not just sweethearts. Share these funny Valentine’s jokes and Valentine’s knock-knock jokes with your kids. Both sets of jokes are printable cards that can be slipped in a lunch box or pocket to share a little giggle during their day. These Valentines Day quotes can provide inspiration to help you write the perfect message inside a card.