25 Beautiful Friendship Quotes
25 friendship quotes to share with your friends to let them know how special they are. If you need an extra special quote for your bestie you will like these best friend quotes. I am sure that you know how having a good friend can make you happy.
Good friends share in our greatest moments of life. They laugh with us and they cry with us. They celebrate with us and they grieve with us. It is impossible to count the times a good friend has shared in your fun or has just been there walking alongside you through the storm. The world is a better place when you have found the people who make up your friendship circle! Nothing can make you feel better than offering care and support to. Make someone’s day with these care package printable tags. What an easy way to brighten someone’s day. If you find yourself needing to thank a teacher these cute sayings help to make a clever gift. Let your child know you are thinking about them with this camp care package. Each saying attaches to a candy bar to make an inspired gift. Or maybe you want to share a cute friendship gift. It is always nice to let someone know you care. All these ideas along with these friend quotes should help you do just that. If you need some motivation I also have 25 motivational quotes to inspire!
Did you know that finding and keeping good friendships can also add to your health? Studies have shown that friends can make us happier, less stressed, and improve our general health. When hearts connect our health improves!
25 Friendship Quotes
I have collected 25 quotes about the beauty of friendship. I hope that you will be inspired to spend time growing the friendships that you already have, or maybe cultivating some new friendships. Use these great friendship quotes in a letter or a text. You can share one inside of a homemade card, or use these free printable friendship quotes as a tag on a gift that you will be giving. You can even save the images on your phone and text to your friend.
These inspirational friendship quotes are great for kids to be sharing too! They can be printed out to decorate a locker, painted on a wall, or used in their own creative art.
- Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone, you aren’t.
- A good friend is one who understands your strengths and weaknesses and still cherishes you for who you are.
- Good friends are like stars: You don’t always see them but you know they are there.
- A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17
- Friends become our chosen family.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things… Alone.
- The greatest gift of life is friendship. Hubert H. Humphrey
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me. Henry Ford
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Walter Winchell
- Of all possessions a friend is the most precious. Herodotus
- A friend is someone who stands by you when you encounter difficult situations and is always there to celebrate your achievements.
- The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. Elisabeth Foley
- A friend is someone who knows everything about your life and still loves you.
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- Friends are the people who make you smile brighter, laugh louder and live better.
- Walking with your friend in dark is far better than walking alone in the light. -Helen Keller
- A circle is round, it has no end. That’s how long I want to be your friend.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest… It’s about who came and never left your side.
- If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. Winnie the Pooh
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold H. Glasgow
- If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together… there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart… I’ll always be with you. Winnie the Pooh
- Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that. Ally Condie
- One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. Clifton Fadiman
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose. Tennessee Williams
- Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it’s to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind. Moi
- Best Friends Listen to what you don’t say
- When I count my blessings I count you twice.
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
Here are some cute friend gifts!
- An eos lip balm printable lets someone know they are your sunshine.
- Kids and adults can have fun making friendship bracelets for each other. I
- If you know a friend that could use some sunshine this Box of Sunshine Care package is amazing.
More Best Friend Quotes to share inspiration
If you or a friend need a bit of inspiration print off these inspirational sayings, cut them out and place them where you will see them as a visual reminder. They too make great best friend quotes. Isn’t our support and encouragement the biggest gift we can give our friends? If I have learned anything about friendship it is that a good friend is there through thick and thin. True friendship allows you to grow.
- Best Friend Quotes
- Positive Affirmations
- Inspirational Life Quotes
- Find more quotes!
- New Year Quotes – these quotes are good all year long
- Quotes for Teens
- Valentines Day Quotes
I hope you love these friendship quotes and all these ideas to celebrate good friends!