Positive affirmations to share with friends to inspire and uplift! Free printable cards make it easy to add some inspiration to your day!
It is no secret that psychologists believe the thoughts you are thinking right now are creating your future.
Every thought we think is creating our future.
― Louise Hay
MY LATEST VIDEOS
One of my all-time favorite books is The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale (aff link). I love that man so! The book is full of amazing ways to have a productive peaceful and positive life! Here is one of my favorite positive affirmation quotes.
Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful. ―Norman Vincent Peale
I believe we can make a difference in the lives of others by sharing love and encouragement. Why not be that person to give hope to others? Let those around you know how special they are. Your encouraging word might be just what they need.
Joy will increase as you give it and never seems as bright when you keep it for yourself. Give love joy and support to others and you will have a joy greater than you could have ever imagined. So let go of negative thoughts and read over this list of positive affirmations and you are on your way to a positive attitude.
LIST OF Positive Affirmations
- You are more than enough!
- You are FUN!
- You are a whole lot of lovely!
- You are amazing! remember that.
- You are wonderful! yes, you
- You are capable of amazing things.
- YOU are amazing. YOU are important. YOU are special. YOU are unique. YOU are kind. YOU are precious. YOU are loved! #BeYou
- Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do. Benjamin Spock
- In case you forgot to remind yourself this morning: Your butt is perfect. Your smile lights up the room. Your mind is insanely cool. You are way more than enough AND you are doing an amazing job at life.
- You make the world special by just being in it!
- Thank you for being you!
- If you could see yourself through my eyes, you would know how incredible you truly are!
Printable Positive Affirmations
- If you want people to love you, better start loving people. Shower them with love and kindness.
- I have compassion and kindness for myself and others.
- I radiate love.
- I am loveable and I receive love in abundance.
- The more I give the more there is to receive.
Affirmations for Success
- I have the power to create anything I want.
- I trust my intuition and I make wise decisions.
- I believe I can do anything.
- My potential to succeed is infinite.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless.
Affirmations for Self Esteem
- There are no failures. I learn from everything I do.
- I make useful contributions.
- I am smart, competent and able.
- I am worthy of all the good things happening in my life.
I find motivational quotes and inspirational quotes can help to keep me focused and on the right path. A reminder to think positive is never a bad thing in my book. If you know a friend that could use some extra sunshine you might want to send them a box of sunshine. It is a sure way to give a friend a boost and share positive thoughts.
Print of these free compliments and friends can take what they need and feel good!